What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Once I finished Far Cry 3 I went back to Atilla Total War... it is a long game though... can be fun for periods of time and other times I spend 6 hours micro managing my territory.

I need to get another FPS to break things up or finally start Shadows of Mordor....

I think I just moved shadows of mordor up to next on my list, ahead of witcher 3. need something more linear and pulpy before delving into witcher

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
I bought FFX and X-2. I liked the sphere grid concept and the story was fairly deep when I first played X. Never played X-2. I got Type 0 too which is pretty fun so far.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Picked up Borderlands the Handsome Jack Collection for $30 at the flash sale. I already owned BL2 but on PS3 and wanted to try out the pre-sequel so it's been worth it. I'm having a blast with BL2 especially because i'm just trying to blow through it instead of do every little thing and see every single job. This way I stay on level with the jobs instead of them going to easy all the time. Of course, I do cheat a bit because it seems somehow my golden keys had added up over time even though I didn't put any into the account so I have 76 when I logged in. I basically use one ever 4-5 levels or so to make sure that i have a primary weapon that kicks ass. I don't why I'm replaying BL2 first instead of the pre-sequel. But it just feels right to me. It's the newer game which I haven't played so I should be playing it and chronologically it would make more sense to play it first, but yet here I am back at BL2 and all it's glorious DLC which I hadn't finished. I'm using the newest char. the melee psycho guy. Definitely much better on the PS4 but with the art style I don't really notice too much graphics wise, but I bet if I switched between the two I would.

I encourage anyone who finds the game(s) on sale to pick them up.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Picked up Borderlands the Handsome Jack Collection for $30 at the flash sale. I already owned BL2 but on PS3 and wanted to try out the pre-sequel so it's been worth it. I'm having a blast with BL2 especially because i'm just trying to blow through it instead of do every little thing and see every single job. This way I stay on level with the jobs instead of them going to easy all the time. Of course, I do cheat a bit because it seems somehow my golden keys had added up over time even though I didn't put any into the account so I have 76 when I logged in. I basically use one ever 4-5 levels or so to make sure that i have a primary weapon that kicks ass. I don't why I'm replaying BL2 first instead of the pre-sequel. But it just feels right to me. It's the newer game which I haven't played so I should be playing it and chronologically it would make more sense to play it first, but yet here I am back at BL2 and all it's glorious DLC which I hadn't finished. I'm using the newest char. the melee psycho guy. Definitely much better on the PS4 but with the art style I don't really notice too much graphics wise, but I bet if I switched between the two I would.

I encourage anyone who finds the game(s) on sale to pick them up.
It was on sale? Dang it...

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Yeah flash sale for 30... I think I"ve seen it one amazon for as little as 35 or 40...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah flash sale for 30... I think I"ve seen it one amazon for as little as 35 or 40...
This is for PS3/PS4 though right? I think if I'd get it, I'd get it for PC. I guess one day it'll drop to like $20...then I shall pounce.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I never played The Longest Journey, and just compiled the headers to run it on linux. Test-run is stable, so I hope I can try it out tonight or tomorrow.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
This is for PS3/PS4 though right? I think if I'd get it, I'd get it for PC. I guess one day it'll drop to like $20...then I shall pounce.

Yeah, that was the PS4 price I paid. I'm sure PC you'll be able to find that and lower soon enough.

AussieBear

Finally getting around to playing the Mass Effect Trilogy. Im finally in the mood after running back through the halo series.. i must be in the mood for scifi. I remember the first time i played the first Mass Effect a few years ago it seemed like it was starting off really really slow...so i moved on to other games and life.. So many years later its time to go and see whats up with this game and all the fan boys love and hate for it.

I do enjoy bioware.. going back to the days of baldurs gate etc...

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just started Dying Light over the weekend, had my first night run yesterday evening.... holy fuck that is difficult.... running, trying to be stealthy but not get eaten by the common fuckers in the dark.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dying Light is a sweet game.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yup, its quite graphically demanding too.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am going to take a few days off of playing CS:GO just because playing competitive with 12 year olds that don't care about winning is driving me nuts. Dying Light is probably the game I am going to put time into for the next few days.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am going to take a few days off of playing CS:GO just because playing competitive with 12 year olds that don't care about winning is driving me nuts. Dying Light is probably the game I am going to put time into for the next few days.

My steam account is Ares6735.... friend me bro

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
When I tried adding him some eternity ago I had the same issue. He ended up having to add me I think. DANG IT ARES WHY IS YOUR PROFILE SO INCOGNITO!?

Im stealthy af mane.... da fuq u want from dis Assassin?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Xerbr0 I will try adding you when I get home from work.