What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
NBA 2k12, Heavy Rain, and Uncharted 3. 2k has been getting the most burn so far, so I haven't gotten very far on Heavy Rain or Uncharted. I also played Rachet & Clank for the first time today. It was amusing I guess...it came with the system so I figured why not give it a try?

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
NBA 2k12, Heavy Rain, and Uncharted 3. 2k has been getting the most burn so far, so I haven't gotten very far on Heavy Rain or Uncharted. I also played Rachet & Clank for the first time today. It was amusing I guess...it came with the system so I figured why not give it a try?

Heavy Rain is a GREAT game. I loved it.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally got my Metal Gear Solid HD Collection. 5 amazing games on one disc.

• Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
    • Metal Gear
    • Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake
  • Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

RandyMarsh_birdpoop.jpg

R_Mac_1

Liked Posts:
I rented Assassin's Creed Revelations the other day. Not too bad. I played the first game before, but none of the other sequels. Other than being annoyed by the game play from time to time (usually the character not doing what I want him to) the game is OK. It isn't one that I would buy, but it's good for a rent.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
I rented Assassin's Creed Revelations the other day. Not too bad. I played the first game before, but none of the other sequels. Other than being annoyed by the game play from time to time (usually the character not doing what I want him to) the game is OK. It isn't one that I would buy, but it's good for a rent.

That's my 2nd favorite series right now. Can't wait to play it when it comes in the mail next week. Have you played the multiplayer yet? AC: Brotherhood was the first that had multiplayer and it was very fun.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Downloading Mass Effect 2 right now. 12 GB. Even on a very good internet connection, it'll be done in anywhere between 17 to 22 hours. Yay. This isn't looking too good, so I just might cancel the download and go buy a used copy from Gamestop. This was only $19.99 and it includes the Cerberus Pack which is normally $14.99. So I lose 5 bucks, meh.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Still knee-deep in Skyrim. I have a level 46 Redguard, probably going to make a new character. Should hold me over until MLB 12: The Show comes out at the beginning of March.

BTW, would anyone be interested in doing an online dynasty with The Show this year?

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
BTW, would anyone be interested in doing an online dynasty with The Show this year?

I might be. The Show is the only sports game I feel is worth getting every year.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Buy 2 get 1 free at Gamestop.

Picked up Mass Effect 2, Dead Space, BioShock, and LA Noire.

All of them for cheap, and Dead Space was the free game.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
2k12 for me still. Trying to get traded to a team that can score more than 64 pts/game.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
2k12 for me still. Trying to get traded to a team that can score more than 64 pts/game.
I scored 50 on my own in the last game. :smug:

76ers still lost :(

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dead Island. After playing the shit out of the AC franchise and RDR, had to find something till ACR is reduced in price :)