What Are You Playing Right Now? (Gaming Thread)

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
NHL 12 has been my main title lately

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Made it through two chapters of Dead Space last night. A couple cases in LA Noire. Installed Mass Effect 2. Still have BioShock unopened. Then the Skyrim 1.4 patch will be out. Then MLB The Show 12 will be out. I'll be busy.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Finally got around to finishing LA Noire. What a piss terrible ending. Worst ending I've ever experienced.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still addicted to Dead Island. Sure without the patch, its a bit glitchy, but no game killer. Best Zombie survival game still. If only a developer like Bethesda had made it, it wouldve been an even larger experience. But for not, fun ass game. Even better, it takes my mind off of AC: Revelations and the countdown till AC3 comes out :) Tho I do need to get back to Oblivion lol

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Meh, still occasionally playing Skyrim. Patiently waiting for Twisted Metal and MLB 12: The Show. Honestly, I don't even know why I'd waste my money on games. I never have time to play them.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still addicted to Dead Island. Sure without the patch, its a bit glitchy, but no game killer. Best Zombie survival game still. If only a developer like Bethesda had made it, it wouldve been an even larger experience. But for not, fun ass game. Even better, it takes my mind off of AC: Revelations and the countdown till AC3 comes out :) Tho I do need to get back to Oblivion lol

is it more fun than dead rising 2? because i loved that game!

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never got to play the Dead Rising series. DI is focused on Survival more than hack n slash. Meaning, more often than not, run for it lol. Though still plenty of action. Mindset is like Elder Scrolls in terms of sidequests, theres multiple maps, each quite big itself, and can fast travel between em once you reach the areas. Its no where in depth as ES, but easily a 30+hr game, if u rush. Multiple weapons, each character has own skill sets, and weapons can be modded upon finding the blueprints.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ran out of room lol. You level as you gain experience, and enemies level with you, making the game continuously a challenge. As you level, better stat weapons become available, better levelled weapons keep you slightly ahead of enemies. And you obtain a point to use on your skill trees. As you explore, you'll find the items needed to mod weapons, and can also buy them if a store is selling them at the time. But to get the ultimate weapons, those are extremely rare... and sadly, random.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

I skipped this title, so I'm giving it a shot now. It's actually decent.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island

I skipped this title, so I'm giving it a shot now. It's actually decent.

My childhood memories just came back in a painful flash.

Baby Mario has to be the most annoying character in video game history. Him or the Adoring Fan from Oblivion.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meh, Baby Mario kicked ass in Mario Kart Double Dash lol. Adoring Fan isnt really annoying considering you can really work up your skills on him, and a simple command leaves his ass standing where ever you placed him. I stuck him in a cabin that dealt with the Vampire quest. Havent seen him since :)

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
NBA 2k12 :smug:

Dementia

Liked Posts:
Metal Gear Solid 2

Just got the HD collection and absorbing all that nostalgia :D

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Metal Gear Solid 2

Just got the HD collection and absorbing all that nostalgia :D

I got that a while back but barely played much of it due to Skyrim. Peace Walker is very different.

I'm about to go on a MG, MG2, MGS1, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, Peace Walker marathon soon.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Re: What Are You Playing Right Now?

Been playing alot of Fifa and mw3

Dementia

Liked Posts:
I got that a while back but barely played much of it due to Skyrim. Peace Walker is very different.

I'm about to go on a MG, MG2, MGS1, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, Peace Walker marathon soon.

It only just came out in Europe because it was delayed for some reason so I was pretty excited to play MGS for the first time for almost a decade. I was surprised at how much I remember. Once I beat MGS3 again I think I'm gonna have to pick up MGS4, I've never played it and a lot of people say it's amazing.