dennehy

Liked Posts:
scott-scott-rea.gif

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not gonna lie… I did smoke some cloves in that thing. But I was a Dennys guy.
probably for the best. I didn't know until recently that Dahmer used to scope out victims in the Punkin parking lot from his bar seat at the L&L back in the day.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Don’t tell me how to build a trench, kitty tickler
now listen here, fella, the kittiester takes some serious umbraggio to allegations of bestiality and will not hesitate to retaliate by reporting to the mods, just like when he took down the infamous Spartansters of CCS back in the day...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
now listen here, fella, the kittiester takes some serious umbraggio to allegations of bestiality and will not hesitate to retaliate by reporting to the mods, just like when he took down the infamous Spartansters of CCS back in the day...
. . . . . . . . . . . ..

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
We need to build the trenches that’s what I think
be careful doe, gotta build em the right way...otherwise you end up like russia in crimea where one lil storm comes in and ruins your trenches.

maybe da baerz need to build a retractable roof on their new stadium to protect their trenches?!?!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
QB this, WR that!

Every house begins with a brick
Here's the thing, it takes at least 3 years for a late round trench to develop anchor in an NFL weight program with diet science to be considered anything but a swing tackle I'd they are going to provide trench strength for anything besides run pro. Did you think about that????

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Here's the thing, it takes at least 3 years for a late round trench to develop anchor in an NFL weight program with diet science to be considered anything but a swing tackle I'd they are going to provide trench strength for anything besides run pro. Did you think about that????
you are being disingenious. I am all about the 5 personnel

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Id rather get 3T Newton from Illinois than an OT. Don’t @ me

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Here's the thing -

Yes, you're correct that it takes 3 years for a late round trencher to develop a good base once he is in an NFL weight lifting/nutrition/diet science program. But, if Poles does his job correctly, he can identify guys from top tier college programs with a rich history of developing trenchers early. He just has to find guys with solid base strength (big donks) and after only one offseason of squats/protein/creatine then the trencher is ready.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Speaking of building foundation. Sedrick Van Pran, GA Bulldog, Center for my money..

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Also, a little off topic, but speaking of trenches…. One of the things I really miss living in the south is my Trench Coat. I loved that thing back in the day.
You can still wear it and hangout around a grade school, at least until you get arrested.