What Do You Guys Think About Trenches?

One Team

Liked Posts:
QB this, WR that!

Every house begins with a brick
Yep, Ive been in lock step on this approach as well. If I was stocking the cupboards for a team, I would probably go a little overboard on filling both lines and overstocking the coaches to develop these assets.. It is the fundamental element of this game...who can move who off the line of scrimmage...in the event you end up with an over abundance of quality, then you now have some sought after trade pieces.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
What do I think about trenches?

Important in building a strong team in the NFL, both defensively and offensively.

Tough places to be in when fighting a war.

Best place to wear that new trench coat you just bought

Overkill when trying to bury a body, but great planning when trying to bury a bus full of dead bodies

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Also, a little off topic, but speaking of trenches…. One of the things I really miss living in the south is my Trench Coat. I loved that thing back in the day.
Take off the cowboy hat, put on the trench coat, knock some hillbilly heads together and earn some respect.

green text

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I imagine trench foot really sucks.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I dig the trenches.

In all seriousness, I would have no qualms with drafting OL and DL with each draft pick. Poles has 6 picks in the first 5 rounds next year; drafting 3 OL and 3 DL sounds like a goddamn dream.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I meet a lot of internet tough guys here on the world wide web. Funny how few I actually ran into when I was in a trench on the frontlines of not one war but two.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The center position is the key on offense. 3 tech is the key on defense. We get those, plus some additional interior O line to help because the starters get hurt, I'll be happy.

I think Jones will be fine, but if they do get one the really good tackles that'll be available I won't be upset.

But get us that center. Jason Kelce is like 50 years old (not really), but he should be the model.