What Do You Think of Justin Fields?

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Great athlete, good at throwing the ball, terrible at reading defenses, worse at anticipation throws. I was 100% wanting him to be our best quarterback ever but it didn’t take long for me to realize he wasn’t who we thought he was. Learned my lesson from Cutler and it didn’t take a lot for me appreciate the athlete but know better than bet on the quarterback. He really rubbed me the wrong way with his attitude on the side line. Always looked grumpy. Never saw him rally the offense. Please let Williams be the guy we always wanted. Tired of the McNowns, Grossmans, Cutlers, Trubisky’s, and now Fields. We deserve a damn quarterback!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Great athlete, good at throwing the ball, terrible at reading defenses, worse at anticipation throws. I was 100% wanting him to be our best quarterback ever but it didn’t take long for me to realize he wasn’t who we thought he was. Learned my lesson from Cutler and it didn’t take a lot for me appreciate the athlete but know better than bet on the quarterback. He really rubbed me the wrong way with his attitude on the side line. Always looked grumpy. Never saw him rally the offense. Please let Williams be the guy we always wanted. Tired of the McNowns, Grossmans, Cutlers, Trubisky’s, and now Fields. We deserve a damn quarterback!
I love this and you. Let's toast

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well this has been meowsmerizing.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I don't think it matters. If he ever does anything in the NFL it won't be for us.
He should've had the steak.

Bossanoveralls

Talk to me
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Memphis Grizzlies
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Kansas City Chiefs
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
  2. Memphis Tigers
"Constipation Blues" by Screamin' Jay Hawkins.