What Do You Think of Justin Fields?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I joined here before the draft expecting some meaningful and interesting discussions and debates. I know its slow but mostly in here its been a bunch of nonsense mixed in with gay jokes. Hopefully things get better as time goes on
The issue is the mods let convicted pedophile felons create a whole bunch of content, as well as morbidly obese qanon members, and some guy who drives a school bus for a living has 'analyst' credentials. Also this is slowly turning into a Lions board/pescesexual forum.

Please help combat this, it's becoming unbearable.

Liked Posts:
The issue is the mods let convicted pedophile felons create a whole bunch of content, as well as morbidly obese qanon members, and some guy who drives a school bus for a living has 'analyst' credentials. Also this is slowly turning into a Lions board/pescesexual forum.

I haven't been here in about a year and what you said is exactly why.

Salvaged Ship

Liked Posts:

I was also told that someone likes to stick their pecker into fish, quite unexpected when you are looking to discuss Bears football. I just want to talk football 😞

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I was also told that someone likes to stick their pecker into fish, quite unexpected when you are looking to discuss Bears football. I just want to talk football 😞
A lot of people like to talk football here. There's only a couple of people who do the non-consensual sex with fish stuff (both of them Lions fans) so don't let those assholes spoil it for you.