What Do You Think of Justin Fields?

Luke

Liked Posts:
not much.
TG he's gone and we don't have to watch a backup QB play.
Time to move on already, better days ahead.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Great athlete, good at throwing the ball, terrible at reading defenses, worse at anticipation throws. I was 100% wanting him to be our best quarterback ever but it didn’t take long for me to realize he wasn’t who we thought he was. Learned my lesson from Cutler and it didn’t take a lot for me appreciate the athlete but know better than bet on the quarterback. He really rubbed me the wrong way with his attitude on the side line. Always looked grumpy. Never saw him rally the offense. Please let Williams be the guy we always wanted. Tired of the McNowns, Grossmans, Cutlers, Trubisky’s, and now Fields. We deserve a damn quarterback!
This is something that I don't think was mentioned enough. Some people would briefly mention that it was his personality. But it also was Cutler's and he never got a pass for looking like an asshole on the sidelines.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I feel like it’s worth talking about since he was supposed to be our best qb prospect since Sid luck man but wanted to meowke sure
Really? We took Trubisky 2nd overall, a guy who was fairly widely considered to be the best overall prospect in the 2017 draft. Fields fell to 11 and was the 4th QB taken in his class.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
This is something that I don't think was mentioned enough. Some people would briefly mention that it was his personality. But it also was Cutler's and he never got a pass for looking like an asshole on the sidelines.

But when Peyton Manning was grumpy or crying on the sideline because a game wasn't going right it was OK.

You should go stand behind the Chicago olines Cutler and Fields had and see how happy you are. I won't be surprised if the happy smiling Caleb ends once the season starts.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Really? We took Trubisky 2nd overall, a guy who was fairly widely considered to be the best overall prospect in the 2017 draft. Fields fell to 11 and was the 4th QB taken in his class.
Who’s we!!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
But when Peyton Manning was grumpy or crying on the sideline because a game wasn't going right it was OK.

You should go stand behind the Chicago olines Cutler and Fields had and see how happy you are. I won't be surprised if the happy smiling Caleb ends once the season starts.
good post. should have subbed Tom Brady for Peyton, though...Tom did a lot more bitching and throwing of things on the sideline. Peyton was typically much more subdued

Last edited:
Reactions: Myk

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great athlete, good at throwing the ball, terrible at reading defenses, worse at anticipation throws. I was 100% wanting him to be our best quarterback ever but it didn’t take long for me to realize he wasn’t who we thought he was. Learned my lesson from Cutler and it didn’t take a lot for me appreciate the athlete but know better than bet on the quarterback. He really rubbed me the wrong way with his attitude on the side line. Always looked grumpy. Never saw him rally the offense. Please let Williams be the guy we always wanted. Tired of the McNowns, Grossmans, Cutlers, Trubisky’s, and now Fields. We deserve a damn quarterback!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

There is a difference between being mad and being mopey. Yelling at someone for not doing their job is a form of leadership. I hate to say it but it is. Sitting alone dejected brings down the energy level.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
There is a difference between being mad and being mopey. Yelling at someone for not doing their job is a form of leadership. I hate to say it but it is. Sitting alone dejected brings down the energy level.

Peyton was crying, moping, alone. Do an image search if you never saw it. I don't know why it was some losses and not all losses but it happened often. He wasn't always yelling.
Chicago fans just want something to whine about.

BTW people complained about Cutler for yelling too. Basically anything he did had some fans whining about it.
Aww, Cutler wasn't very nice when he had to tie J'Taco's shoes.

Fields' complaints were much more subtle and easy to miss. (He really should've ate meat to get that killer instinct.)

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All I know is Odunze is coming for Kmet's job.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like it’s worth talking about since he was supposed to be our best qb prospect since Sid luck man but wanted to meowke sure
Great topic! Maybe one of the ModSquad can pin it at the top of the board, God knows they got nothing else to do . . .

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Do you WANT to remind people what a fucking piece of shit from Hoffman Estates you are?
You can keep this post up, ole. Greg is exactly what you posted

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
thanks! anyone wants to FAFO at family fest I will be there at 7:30 on the dot

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I only feel bad for Fields. He got the shaft here. Really came down to bad timing. Look at what CW has compared to Fields day one. Fields should have been a league best 2 way star QB. I'm digging CW and the way Poles is doing things. It's all about timing. I'm wishing Fields good luck and moving on.