Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Great athlete, good at throwing the ball, terrible at reading defenses, worse at anticipation throws. I was 100% wanting him to be our best quarterback ever but it didn’t take long for me to realize he wasn’t who we thought he was. Learned my lesson from Cutler and it didn’t take a lot for me appreciate the athlete but know better than bet on the quarterback. He really rubbed me the wrong way with his attitude on the side line. Always looked grumpy. Never saw him rally the offense. Please let Williams be the guy we always wanted. Tired of the McNowns, Grossmans, Cutlers, Trubisky’s, and now Fields. We deserve a damn quarterback!
Trubisky's ...what?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I only feel bad for Fields. He got the shaft here. Really came down to bad timing. Look at what CW has compared to Fields day one. Fields should have been a league best 2 way star QB. I'm digging CW and the way Poles is doing things. It's all about timing. I'm wishing Fields good luck and moving on.
What position would he have played on defense?

Also, you hate CW, no take backs!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
🤷‍♂️

Davontae Harris was a cornerback in the NFL from 2018 to 2022, bouncing around between a few different teams but spending most of the 2022 season with the Bears. Harris was signed by Chicago in August of 2022 and stayed there until mid-November. In a recent appearance on the Bring The Juice podcast, Harris had some praise for Fields, stating he believes Fields can win the Steelers’ starting quarterback job. Harris also thinks Fields could have been a star in Chicago, but the organization was purposefully losing games.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think he was pretty fucking exciting but not always in the right way. Thanks for keeping it interesting, Justin.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I can wait to see this board when CW starts making rookie mistakes this season.

Complete meltdown incoming.
I will never wipe my ignore list again. There being a meltdown and who has them because they nit-pick a rookie to death is predictable.

I also want to see their silence if Stroud doesn't come out on fire this year.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Ohh it will happen. He will have a game or two where he struggles early and the media narrative will drive the shit wagon.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think his shortcomings could be fixed with a competent offensive coaching staff

Salvaged Ship

Liked Posts:
We have, certain posters who love shitting on him have not.
I joined here before the draft expecting some meaningful and interesting discussions and debates. I know its slow but mostly in here its been a bunch of nonsense mixed in with gay jokes. Hopefully things get better as time goes on

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
It will be just like with Trubisky and Fields. Everyone should/will give him until his 3rd year.

IMO, launch all QB's into the sun if they aren't showing "it" by end of season two. In todays NFL where offenses get every advantage, it's go time a lot sooner.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really? We took Trubisky 2nd overall, a guy who was fairly widely considered to be the best overall prospect in the 2017 draft. Fields fell to 11 and was the 4th QB taken in his class.
Wait what? Watson was considered top of class by most, and many of us wanted him. Trubisky was the great white unknown hope who a few analysts picked.

msadows

Liked Posts:
It will be just like with Trubisky and Fields. Everyone should/will give him until his 3rd year.

IMO, launch all QB's into the sun if they aren't showing "it" by end of season two. In todays NFL where offenses get every advantage, it's go time a lot sooner.

Caleb has the best offense in foozball, he better be showing serious as fuck flashes from day 1.

Wait what? Watson was considered top of class by most, and many of us wanted him. Trubisky was the great white unknown hope who a few analysts picked.

Mitch was the consensus by the heavy majority of draft outlets/analysts. Why they are all idiots just like us.

I joined here before the draft expecting some meaningful and interesting discussions and debates. I know its slow but mostly in here its been a bunch of nonsense mixed in with gay jokes. Hopefully things get better as time goes on

Well our biggest trolls have very odd stuff in their personal lives(One fucks fish, another has 4 children from 4 different women and doesnt pay child support, the other is a convicted felon who likes wrestling men in airports). Since its slow the personal attacks come out. Still will happen during the season as no one likes those losers.

Salvaged Ship

Liked Posts:
Caleb has the best offense in foozball, he better be showing serious as fuck flashes from day 1.

Mitch was the consensus by the heavy majority of draft outlets/analysts. Why they are all idiots just like us.

Well our biggest trolls have very odd stuff in their personal lives(One fucks fish, another has 4 children from 4 different women and doesnt pay child support, the other is a convicted felon who likes wrestling men in airports). Since its slow the personal attacks come out. Still will happen during the season as no one likes those losers.
To fuck a fish you would need to have a very tiny minute pecker, sounds about right in here from what I have read 😊