What is a "Mitch Homer"?

What camp are you in?

• Total voters

Porkchop

Liked Posts:
Oh look Miller is a productive receiver who runs his route and gets open. What a novel concept!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hey Punkin, let's chat at the end of the season. Long list of "generational talent" QB's with no rings. Do I wish the Bears drafted Mahomes or Watson? Well, duh. Having sad that, they don't play for the Bears. So you might just want to go to their respective fan forums, pants around your ankles, and do your thang.
Hey, are you ready to chat?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
source.gif

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm in camp 5. BURN DOWN HALAS HALL WITH EVERYONE LOCKED INSIDE!

vgkqvUV.gif

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I didnt vote because im in camp 5
Totally objective when it comes too bears qb's
I dunno whatsamatter with all you mfs

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I voted camp 3, I know he will improve but to me the question is how much. I'm blindly hoping he can one day be a Dak Prescott level QB, but to be honest if I had to choose with real consequences for being wrong... at this point I'm putting my money on him being average. With that said, I also haven't seen enough to solidify my opinion, and a string of 3-4 good games could/would change my that.
You fucking Special person, get smart.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
There have been countless threads about Mitch at this point, many of which are "calling out Mitch homers"....so apologies for creating yet another Mitch thread. I'm really not sure what that means, so I'd like to get some common consensus on how we are defining that. From my perspective, there are a few camps on CCS at the moment:

Camp #1 - No matter what Mitch does, or doesn't do, this group will find fault with Mitch's play if he doesn't elevate his game to the level of Mahomes (he won't, ever). This group usually wants to be "right" above all else, even if it's bad for the Bears.

Camp #2 - Not happy with Mitch's play so far this season, and strongly believe that he won't improve, and the organization should begin to look elsewhere.

Camp #3 - Not happy with Mitch's play so far this season, but remain cautiously optimistic that his play will improve as the season progresses. Don't believe that Mitch will ever be "elite", but think he can rise to the level of slightly above average. <<< I am here.

Camp #4 - Extreme apologists who are willing to write off poor performance strictly due to other factors, and assign no blame to Mitch as being part of the problem. Think Mitch will ultimately raise his game to "elite" status.

Am I missing any?

To me, the "Mitch homers" are squarely in camp 4. But for all the talk about this group, I think it's a very very small % of people here. I'd say the bulk of posters fall into #2 and #3.

I'm not sure which camp this puts me into, but I wish Mitch all the best when he signs with his new team....It is better for both Mitch and the Bears that he leave Chicago.

No hard feelings, it just didn't work out.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Mitch could be average maybe even good with proper coaching and 5 more years.
He won't find that in Chicago though.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Lol just give him 5 more years to be average
As I said... he's not getting that in Chicago.
Chicago needs better than that.
Wasn't advocating keeping him.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
To me, a Mitch homer is somebody that still thinks he is a QB instead of an SB (Sissyback)

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hey Punkin, let's chat at the end of the season. Long list of "generational talent" QB's with no rings. Do I wish the Bears drafted Mahomes or Watson? Well, duh. Having sad that, they don't play for the Bears. So you might just want to go to their respective fan forums, pants around your ankles, and do your thang.
Are you ever going to come back?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I’m done camping.....

shoez90

Liked Posts:
I'm in 1 and 2 bcuz enuff is enuff. Some of you must be dummocrats bcuz you been waiting your whole life for change and keep wondering why it never happens. The right around the corner thinkers lol. Btw fuk da repukes too haha. Just venting after seeing Pace's Camry win another SB berth.