What is a "Mitch Homer"?

What camp are you in?

• Total voters

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t understand. Are you saying to pick up the 5th year option or not?

I was thinking pick up the 5th year, pursue someone else, carry both, develop the young guy, then trade Trubs - even if it just nets like a 6th. Not sure if the numbers add up, but if it can work, imo its worth it even for just a 6th.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'd have to think that someone with any football smarts would understand why each one of them would be further ahead in their games then Trubisky would be just off of how much playing time/starts they got in college

? it's their third year in the NFL you melt.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
Zero votes for camp 4 so far, yet posters are lining up to argue with blind homers until they see reason. Odd.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
when you watch the three QBs, who has the better instincts? read the defense well? improvise the best? Is Mitch number one in any of those three? Not in my book. I have eyes, I don't need anyone to tell me anything, I see the reads from the QBs, and Mahomes and Watson see the defenses and adjust, Mitch panics more times.

Awwwwwww you poor thing, you really do get confused when reading. I never said Trubisky was any better than either of them at anything and actually very clearly said that Trubisky should be playing better than he is right now.

Just read things slower. Take deep breaths.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Let this sink in fuckboys.

Our 3rd most impressive offensive player this season thus far, outside of monty and robinson, is fucking adam shaheen.

What does that say about the state of our offense?

Thanks.
Has a shit load to do with our QB play...let that sink in.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Awwwwwww you poor thing, you really do get confused when reading. I never said Trubisky was any better than either of them at anything and actually very clearly said that Trubisky should be playing better than he is right now.

Just read things slower. Take deep breaths.
just adding onto what you had already posted, seemed simple enough, seems you are the confused one, no where did I state you said anything.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
? it's their third year in the NFL you melt.

Ummmmmmmmm no shit you nitwit. What does that have to do with my point of that post which you narrowed down to one sentence that had nothing to do with what i was saying in that post and why is it that you can't give a truthful answer to that whole post? Maybe you don't have the football smarts that you act like you do? Hmmmmmmm. I mean it really doesn't even take that much football smarts to understand the things i said in that post but not everyone can understand the simple things i guess.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
just adding onto what you had already posted, seemed simple enough, seems you are the confused one, no where did I state you said anything.

Well why didn't you give any kind of answer to anything i said in that post instead of replying to that post without even simply saying you do or don't understand why there are plenty of reason why Mitch is behind both of them in their play? It's okay because i think you not saying anything actually says a lot and that goes for the other fake GM's on here. Do you even know how many more starts they both had then Trubs had in college? Do you think Mitch would be playing better if he were on the Chiefs or Texans?

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Just an incredible sentence.

Don't worry about it micky, i understand why you have nothing to say about everything i said in that post...LOL.

Football intelligence is a thing. Some have it and some......well you^^^ know.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don't worry about it micky, i understand why you have nothing to say about everything i said in that post...LOL.

Football intelligence is a thing. Some have it and some......well you^^^ know.

All I saw in that post was more hardship multiplier excuses. It wears thin.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Last season you could attribute it somewhat to lack of familiarity with his coaches and receivers. This year he's supposed to be better, and more in command of the offense. His command of the offense right now is akin to a puppy trying to land an F-18.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Well why didn't you give any kind of answer to anything i said in that post instead of replying to that post without even simply saying you do or don't understand why there are plenty of reason why Mitch is behind both of them in their play? It's okay because i think you not saying anything actually says a lot and that goes for the other fake GM's on here. Do you even know how many more starts they both had then Trubs had in college? Do you think Mitch would be playing better if he were on the Chiefs or Texans?
cause I was adding onto what you had already posted. did I stutter?

I had already stated what you posted in a previous post, so you confirmed my posts, no need for me to be redundant.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
hey mods, its probably time to put DB70 and pmseadows out of their misery

they are just making themselves angry and insane on here

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
For me there are really just 2 camps.

Those that get pissy that others dont agree with them.

Those that just like to troll the first group.

If you are not sure which group you fall into, it's probably the first.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
For me there are really just 2 camps.

Those that get pissy that others dont agree with them.

Those that just like to troll the first group.

If you are not sure which group you fall into, it's probably the first.
I don't think I fit into either, but who knows.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't think I fit into either, but who knows.

Well you started a thread asking for people's opinion so you care. Pissy might just be me trolling a bit.