What is a "Mitch Homer"?

What camp are you in?

• Total voters

jc456

Liked Posts:
Was hate too harsh? I apologize. Feel free to use whatever word you like as Mitches Maserati slows down just enough to let you back in.
I just don't get you all with knocking someone for asking a question on why a player didn't achieve expected play? Criticize a bit as well, the inability to improve when the coach has such high expectations based on practices? Not even close in either game.

msadows

Liked Posts:
No one, not even KC, was picking mahomes at #2. Or did you forget the rumors of the chiefs being interested in trading up for mitch at #2? yea, okay.

cause KC wanted Mahomes. too fking funny, you think their interest in Mitch was to pick Mitch, when they were pimping the Bears into taking Mitch to get Mahomes. wow. you're easily fooled.

There was nothing about taking Mitch in the number two slot, post a link showing that.

There were reports of KC wanting to trade into the #2 pick with San Fran.

So they were in talks with San Fran for the #2 pick to pick mahomes when no one was looking to pick mahomes at #2

Genius.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Like tommy waddles says, you take away a QB's best game and worst game and you judge him on that.

Taking away his best (Bucs) and worst (Rams) game leaves you with a guy who's thrown 24 TDs in 26 games. Putrid.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I just don't get you all with knocking someone for asking a question on why a player didn't achieve expected play? Criticize a bit as well, the inability to improve when the coach has such high expectations based on practices? Not even close in either game.

I don't knock anyone. Mitch sucks so far this season. He sucked to start last season too.

Also, my post was meant to be humorous.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Was hate too harsh? I apologize. Feel free to use whatever word you like as Mitches Maserati slows down just enough to let you back in.
why is it you think I'm not rooting for Mitch? I am a bear fan. I merely want you to explain why mitch sucked his first two games this year, and you avoid the answer. hmmm cutler love is it?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't knock anyone. Mitch sucks so far this season. He sucked to start last season too.

Last season you could attribute it somewhat to lack of familiarity with his coaches and receivers. This year he's supposed to be better, and more in command of the offense. His command of the offense right now is akin to a puppy trying to land an F-18.

jc456

Liked Posts:
There were reports of KC wanting to trade into the #2 pick with San Fran.

So they were in talks with San Fran for the #2 pick to pick mahomes when no one was looking to pick mahomes at #2

Genius.
sure there were, baiting Chicago to take Mitch and leave Mahomes. just so you know how the game works.

now show the link that had everyone picking Mitch #2.

jc456

Liked Posts:
QUOTE="bearmick, post: 3184784, member: 10241"]
Last season you could attribute it somewhat to lack of familiarity with his coaches and receivers. This year he's supposed to be better, and more in command of the offense. His command of the offense right now is akin to a puppy trying to land an F-18.
[/QUOTE]
this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Both of them have 60 tds to their name already.

I'd have to think that someone with any football smarts would understand why each one of them would be further ahead in their games then Trubisky would be just off of how much playing time/starts they got in college and i'd have to think anyone with any football smarts would understand that Trubisky was put in the worst of the three positions of which teams they got drafted to, the players around them and the HC/Play callers and how those other two situations are better ones then having a first time HC that had only called actual plays for 4 games in his career until last year.

Is it just me or would any of you, that say you have soooooo much football smarts, that understands that those are all advantages for Watson and Mahomes? Please tell me you do understand this?

Now of course i still think Trubisky should be playing better then he has so far but you brought up how both of them already have 60 TD's so we'll just go off of that for now.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
not at all, I'm just wondering who gave you the god stick?

Would you say god stick cause i'd just simply say common sense? Hmmmmmmmm

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Let this sink in fuckboys.

Our 3rd most impressive offensive player this season thus far, outside of monty and robinson, is fucking adam shaheen.

What does that say about the state of our offense?

Thanks.
Tells me the Bears should get a QB who can improve the level of play around him aka a franchise QB.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The laughing stock of a message board of people who hide behind computers and act like they know more then they really do.....Oh shit what will i do with the rest of my life...LOL.

We have it all on here. People say they played or coached or managed or whatever they want on here but no way to prove it because everyone is just a hidden person on here sitting on a message board. Many of them are just trolls that do this shit all day and jump from message board to message board because that's how they fill their day up.

Laughing stock of a fucking message board....Hahahaha you fucking dummy.

#GetALife

Lol coming from the guy who claims he’s Ryan Pace.

jc456

Liked Posts:
I'd have to think that someone with any football smarts would understand why each one of them would be further ahead in their games then Trubisky would be just off of how much playing time/starts they got in college and i'd have to think anyone with any football smarts would understand that Trubisky was put in the worst of the three positions of which teams they got drafted to, the players around them and the HC/Play callers and how those other two situations are better ones then having a first time HC that had only called actual plays for 4 games in his career until last year.

Is it just me or would any of you, that say you have soooooo much football smarts, that understands that those are all advantages for Watson and Mahomes? Please tell me you do understand this?

Now of course i still think Trubisky should be playing better then he has so far but you brought up how both of them already have 60 TD's so we'll just go off of that for now.
when you watch the three QBs, who has the better instincts? read the defense well? improvise the best? Is Mitch number one in any of those three? Not in my book. I have eyes, I don't need anyone to tell me anything, I see the reads from the QBs, and Mahomes and Watson see the defenses and adjust, Mitch panics more times.