What is a "Mitch Homer"?

What camp are you in?

• Total voters

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
@Leomaz is in camp 5. any criticism of Mitch is hating and 'it's childish to talk about mitch sucking, it's just a game,' constantly going after @bearmick, also negs people who like Baker Mayfield LMAO
disliking people who like Baker Mayfield sounds like some shit Trump would do if he was Bears fan

seabear

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't put you in camp 1 FWIW if you think I was talking about you. I think if he put together a string of consistently good performances, you'd be man enough to say he was improving. There are others here that wouldn't though. They would remain silent until he had an off day and be all over him like vultures.
That is standard behavior for Bears fans. We are hard on our QBs so don't plan on coming here unless you can take it.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't put you in camp 1 FWIW if you think I was talking about you. I think if he put together a string of consistently good performances, you'd be man enough to say he was improving. There are others here that wouldn't though. They would remain silent until he had an off day and be all over him like vultures.

No, I don't think you meant me. At the end of the day, the only person who knows what camp a person is in, is that person themselves.

Leave it to the emotional and irrational (msadows, 70, etc) to think they know other people's minds better than they do.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
And those people are dumb as fuck. You can be between the two camps(2 and 3), but thinking a QB who showed large leaps last year has NO CHANCE for improvement after two games this year(One of which he was asked just to not fuck up).

I'm not saying the guy is going to be good, but having the definite take that he has no chance to be even OKAY after a couple games this year is dumb. He was okay last year, hes been horrid so far this year. I'd rather take the larger sample size.

He obviously won't ever be elite, but there has been signs through the last couple years that he could be okay. With this D, okay should be enough.

If you are going to be mad about his "large leaps" last year signalling improvement and then see the regression to his rookie level of play in the first two games of this season, at least acknowledge the objective fallacy you're trying to sell people....

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That is standard behavior for Bears fans. We are hard on our QBs so don't plan on coming here unless you can take it.
I guess I shoulda figured that out after 15+ years of messageboarding with a good number of these posters...

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm like a 3.2. Because there is still a part of me that thinks Trubisky could figure it out and be a top-10 QB. Although, it would take a huge breakthrough. I also think Nagy needs to take his head out of his ass and make this offense suck less. Because he is who I think is the biggest problem with the offense right now.

Overall, I think Trubisky will end up being just out of the top-10 to about the top-15. He'll have ups and downs and be servicably slightly above average. With some bad games and some great games mixed in.

I honestly think the most important thing is to just accept it from week to week. He's still young. He's still green. This offense has a LOT of growth that needs to happen among everyone on the team and the coaching staff. And it's clearly going to be a process. Hopefully tonight that process starts to turn the corner a bit. I guess we'll see!

msadows

Liked Posts:
No, I don't think you meant me. At the end of the day, the only person who knows what camp a person is in, is that person themselves.

Leave it to the emotional and irrational (msadows, 70, etc) to think they know other people's minds better than they do.

I know that you told everyone on draft day that mitch would take the longest to develop and we need patience with him, then starting blowing up threads after the arizona game calling mitch a fucking bum who cant make an nfl throw. Then you gave him props when he played better the following weeks.

Thats a nice flip flop.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

TBF, that is actually quite possible, albeit by sheer lucky guessing

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I know that you told everyone on draft day that mitch would take the longest to develop and we need patience with him, then starting blowing up threads after the arizona game calling mitch a fucking bum who cant make an nfl throw.

Thats a nice flip flop.

Patience does not mean accepting that he's still fundamentally terrible in year 3.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
disliking people who like Baker Mayfield sounds like some shit Trump would do if he was Bears fan
I’d love to see that.
Trump: nobody knows more about Bears football than me.
CCS Poster: who’s your favorite player?
Trump: you know that’s something very personal to me. I don’t want to get into it.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol at ppl giving bearmick a hard time for being right too soon.

In any other aspect of life that's a major asset.

Could you imagine getting mad at a guy in your company for being right too soon about stock performance.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Patience does not mean accepting that he's still fundamentally terrible in year 3.

Except year 2 you were squarely in camp 1 at one point.

Now you might be in camp 2, but you are captain flipflop bruh.

Being positive is so much more fun than being negative. You should try it some time, bruh.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@nvanprooyen you’re missing one.

Camp #5: Bet big bucks that that Trubisky will win MVP even though you think he sucks. Also, making homophobic remarks at those who are critical of Trubisky while accusing those who are of smearing themselves with their own feces. This camp consists of only two members: @Britbuffguy and @msadows