What is a "Mitch Homer"?

What camp are you in?

• Total voters

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And those people are dumb as fuck. You can be between the two camps(2 and 3), but thinking a QB who showed large leaps last year has NO CHANCE for improvement after two games this year(One of which he was asked just to not fuck up).

I'm not saying the guy is going to be good, but having the definite take that he has no chance to be even OKAY after a couple games this year is dumb. He was okay last year, hes been horrid so far this year. I'd rather take the larger sample size.

He obviously won't ever be elite, but there has been signs through the last couple years that he could be okay. With this D, okay should be enough.
Ms. Adows, You are dangerously close to camp 4 here. and yes, you can think Mitch will improve, but never rise to the level of acceptable long term solution. I think this is what most in camp 2.5 are saying.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
No, just most of you are idiots who flipflop like women.

You have been a prime example lately.

Take a fucking stance and stick with it
Flip flopping? I changed my opinion once after the Green Bay game you fuckin moron. Not everybody is dumb enough to die on a meaningless hill like you.

msadows

Liked Posts:
@nvanprooyen you’re missing one.

Camp #5: Bet big bucks that that Trubisky will win MVP even though you think he sucks. Also, making homophobic remarks at those who are critical of Trubisky while accusing those who are of smearing themselves with their own feces. This camp consists of only two members: @Britbuffguy and @msadows

I said it was a shit bet when I made it. Like I've said multiple times, what the fuck do you care what I do with MY OWN MONEY.

I don't laugh at you for spending your money on hookers and coke dude.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Flip flopping? I changed my opinion once after the Green Bay game you fuckin moron. Not everybody is dumb enough to die on a meaningless hill like you.

So after the first game of the season you decide to firesale.

Yea, flipflopping.

Kinda like when you said this is the season from hell because a fucking kicker got injured. LMFAO.

We have an elite defense and our biggest issues is our QB struggling. Our team has minimal injuries. It could be a LOT worse. A LOT LOT LOT.

msadows

Liked Posts:
So is westcoastbitchfan gonna be the new bearmick this season?

Have hopes for trubs, bitch him out after a couple games, then proceed to eat crow after he has a couple good games.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Except year 2 you were squarely in camp 1 at one point.

Now you might be in camp 2, but you are captain flipflop bruh.

Being positive is so much more fun than being negative. You should try it some time, bruh.

I'm quite happy just being honest and objective. I call it as I see it, and as I see it, Trubisky sucks balls.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
If Slow Twitch Mitch we’re in KC’s offense with KC’s weapons and Reid’s coaching he would surpass Magic Mahomey’s production by a mile.
Signed, Happy Camper.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
So after the first game of the season you decide to firesale.

Yea, flipflopping.

Kinda like when you said this is the season from hell because a fucking kicker got injured. LMFAO.

We have an elite defense and our biggest issues is our QB struggling. Our team has minimal injuries. It could be a LOT worse. A LOT LOT LOT.
After the first game in his THIRD season I said I was out on Mitch because he still looks like a rookie. You would rather die on this hill like many fans did with Cutler.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Mind blowing concept really.
That’s the logic of irrational sports fans. You see it all the time on talking heads twitter feeds.
Person has opinion or makes a prediction. They see things that alter their opinion and irrational fans go nuts and rip them for flip-flopping.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I probably belong in Camp 1.5. I don’t believe Mitch can do no right but I will criticize him (and Pace) regularly until he plays at an elite level and he outperforms Watson and Mahomes.

msadows

Liked Posts:
After the first game in his THIRD season I said I was out on Mitch because he still looks like a rookie. You would rather die on this hill like many fans did with Cutler.

The whole team looked like rookies. Your head coach included. That game was an anomaly.

I'm not dying on a hill. I'm just not an idiot. I'm giving him multiple games this season to prove he isn't the future, not just one. He made strides last year, a logical person would think he would at least stay on par with last year.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I probably belong in Camp 1.5. I don’t believe Mitch can do no right but I will criticize him (and Pace) regularly until he plays at an elite level and he outperforms Watson and Mahomes.

You are the cancer that makes this place fun to post on.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm in camp two.

I don't think Mitch is going to work out, and I already think we should bring in someone next year to compete for the starting job against Mitch. Chase Daniel shouldn't be on the roster next season. Mentoring Tribs shouldn't be a thing in his fourth NFL season.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
The whole team looked like rookies. Your head coach included. That game was an anomaly.

I'm not dying on a hill. I'm just not an idiot. I'm giving him multiple games this season to prove he isn't the future, not just one. He made strides last year, a logical person would think he would at least stay on par with last year.
Yeah Green Bay was anomaly but he looked just as bad the next week with the exception of one throw. And lol at the bolded. Like bears fans have never seen a QB regress before.