What the Bears really need to do.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
LMAO, what is more funny is how right I was. At that time you could have traded a 3rd for Cousins, instead you ended up drafting Turd Biscuit
Said you should trade Alshon, instead the next year he walked for free.
Said you had no chance to get harbaugh.........you didn't. Some idiots actually wanted to draft a 1st for harbaugh.
We*

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Let's face it, there are no "quick fixes" to the Bears struggles. We are light on young talent, have a few aging vets that still have value, and need to tear this thing down and build from the ground up.

all this moronic talk of pipe dreams of signing Harbaugh, the "second coming" of (insert favorite coach here) is ludicrous. For the 8-9 mill a year, wouldn't you rather see that money spent signing a player (Suh anyone)? Can we really afford to lose a draft pick for a coach? Do we want to get stuck in a bidding war that very well could last months, into a coach we have but virtually no chance of landing, while other coaches get gobbled up by teams with more vision?

Build in the trenches first, dump Jay, get a young coachable QB that doesn't demand a SC gobbling salary, and then get our QB of the future. Don't be afraid of making the hard trades either. Yes, trading people like Jeffery might suck at first, but bears fan need to focus on long term.

A name has come up that I think could actually end up (long term) being a better coach than Harbaugh- Mark Dantonio. This is a coach we can land. Trade JC for Cousins, and get out from under that contract. NO, I don't see Cousins as being the QB of the future, nor do I think that should be the bears first step, but he has a small chance, and if he doesn't pan out, he just serves as the stop-gap that this team needs right now.
Screenshot_20240419_110005.jpg

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
This is embarrassing. I'm surprised @nc0gnet0 hasn't tried deleting this thread yet
Never enough times to bump this thread to remind us how big of a loser and liar @nc0gnet0 is, and his boring spamming of this board. I don't mind troll shticks, but he is just unfunny and stale. Same, repeated non-sequitur arguments. Thin skinned, takes the bait every time, and doesn't even realize it's happening.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never enough times to bump this thread to remind us how big of a loser and liar @nc0gnet0 is, and his boring spamming of this board. I don't mind troll shticks, but he is just unfunny and stale. Same, repeated non-sequitur arguments. Thin skinned, takes the bait every time, and doesn't even realize it's happening.
Pot........kettle

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
LMAO, what is more funny is how right I was. At that time you could have traded a 3rd for Cousins, instead you ended up drafting Turd Biscuit
Said you should trade Alshon, instead the next year he walked for free.
Said you had no chance to get harbaugh.........you didn't. Some idiots actually wanted to draft a 1st for harbaugh.
*you = @nc0gnet0

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Can't decide which would be more lame. Actually ditching your favorite team because of their years of mediocrity or fake liking another team. Either choice is inconceivable to me. Add that the chosen team is one of the most pathetic franchises in all of professional sport and it becomes that much more perplexing.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Can't decide which would be more lame. Actually ditching your favorite team because of their years of mediocrity or fake liking another team. Either choice is inconceivable to me. Add that the chosen team is one of the most pathetic franchises in all of professional sport and it becomes that much more perplexing.
Sorry to correct you, but it's ditching your favorite team because some fellow fans were mean to you because of terrible takes. Does that make the decision easier for you? Keep in mind that decision has led to over 17k posts. That's a totally normal response, a normal adult has, right?

Last edited: