Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Ya know, it takes a really special kind of stupid to bump a thread that proves you're not a Lions fan and you're really a Bears fan. What an absolute fucking TARD!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Let's face it, there are no "quick fixes" to the Bears struggles. We are light on young talent, have a few aging vets that still have value, and need to tear this thing down and build from the ground up.

all this moronic talk of pipe dreams of signing Harbaugh, the "second coming" of (insert favorite coach here) is ludicrous. For the 8-9 mill a year, wouldn't you rather see that money spent signing a player (Suh anyone)? Can we really afford to lose a draft pick for a coach? Do we want to get stuck in a bidding war that very well could last months, into a coach we have but virtually no chance of landing, while other coaches get gobbled up by teams with more vision?

Build in the trenches first, dump Jay, get a young coachable QB that doesn't demand a SC gobbling salary, and then get our QB of the future. Don't be afraid of making the hard trades either. Yes, trading people like Jeffery might suck at first, but bears fan need to focus on long term.

A name has come up that I think could actually end up (long term) being a better coach than Harbaugh- Mark Dantonio. This is a coach we can land. Trade JC for Cousins, and get out from under that contract. NO, I don't see Cousins as being the QB of the future, nor do I think that should be the bears first step, but he has a small chance, and if he doesn't pan out, he just serves as the stop-gap that this team needs right now.
"W E"

Bumped, because you're a fucking Special person.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Let's face it, there are no "quick fixes" to the Bears struggles. We are light on young talent, have a few aging vets that still have value, and need to tear this thing down and build from the ground up.

all this moronic talk of pipe dreams of signing Harbaugh, the "second coming" of (insert favorite coach here) is ludicrous. For the 8-9 mill a year, wouldn't you rather see that money spent signing a player (Suh anyone)? Can we really afford to lose a draft pick for a coach? Do we want to get stuck in a bidding war that very well could last months, into a coach we have but virtually no chance of landing, while other coaches get gobbled up by teams with more vision?

Build in the trenches first, dump Jay, get a young coachable QB that doesn't demand a SC gobbling salary, and then get our QB of the future. Don't be afraid of making the hard trades either. Yes, trading people like Jeffery might suck at first, but bears fan need to focus on long term.

A name has come up that I think could actually end up (long term) being a better coach than Harbaugh- Mark Dantonio. This is a coach we can land. Trade JC for Cousins, and get out from under that contract. NO, I don't see Cousins as being the QB of the future, nor do I think that should be the bears first step, but he has a small chance, and if he doesn't pan out, he just serves as the stop-gap that this team needs right now.
Commentary from a Bears fan!

Please don’t ever litter this forum with your fake Lions bullshit.

What a fucking joke!

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Yes, all household names.

An over-the-hill cast off vet from Minnesota, and a second stringer from Detroit. Stuff Superbowls are made of for sure.

And yes, the secondary does indeed suck, would help matters immensely if they didn't have to cover for 8 seconds.........However, if the right CB is on the board when the Bears pick in the 1st, a good corner would be on the want list, with the Jeffery trade, they could have two first rounders and pick up an immediate starting CB and address the O-line as well.
Funny as fuck you pathetic cunt!

Hey, can everyone on the forum be mean to me so I can pretend to be a Chiefs fan?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I never would have guessed my football opinions could lead to making fake lions fans spend all night F5ing a message board or bus drivers use their own children as meat shields.
when did this happen?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess it's simple to see why the fake Lions fan has been defending the 2023 1st round picks of the LoLions
LMAO, because the Bears are so successful with their first round picks?
The last time you signed one to a second contract was how long ago?
I am the one that is laughing.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
LMAO, because the Bears are so successful with their first round picks?
The last time you signed one to a second contract was how long ago?
I am the one that is laughing.
You’re (used correctly) a Bears fan. The ruse is up. Stop being a cunt and drop the Lions BS.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is embarrassing. I'm surprised @nc0gnet0 hasn't tried deleting this thread yet
LMAO, what is more funny is how right I was. At that time you could have traded a 3rd for Cousins, instead you ended up drafting Turd Biscuit
Said you should trade Alshon, instead the next year he walked for free.
Said you had no chance to get harbaugh.........you didn't. Some idiots actually wanted to trade a 1st for harbaugh.

Last edited: