What would you trade for Lawrence?

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People not even willing to offer anything for what some believe is one of the best qb prospects in recent memory. It’s usually the same posters who were completely fine with the qb play we got in 2018 and 2019.
The OL sucks so let’s just give up on finding a franchise qb...
Im sure every Bears fan on the planet would be fine if the deal was good enough. Problem is its the number 1 pick. Its going to require losing to many picks to be able to make the move worth it imo. Id hate to see them give up a ton and ruin a great players carreer early behind the shittiest oline in memory.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I'd package

Fools
Leno
Pinero
Graham
Skrine
2020 1st round pick
2021 7th round pick

7 for 1

A steal for the JETS

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If we go 5-11. We might be able to get one of the top 1st rounders :unsure:?

I obviously want the best pick possible but not at the expense of watching the players on my favorite team lay down and lose on purpose like a bunch of pussies. But if it happens and they lose legit then so be it. I think we get to pick mid round.

I was joking. I want us to stop making dumb Qb, HC decisions and start winning.

But realistically, if we keep putting up 10 to 20 points/g we're gonna go 5-11. Then we should clean house.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was joking. I want us to stop making dumb Qb, HC decisions and start winning.

But realistically, if we keep putting up 10 to 20 points/g we're gonna go 5-11. Then we should clean house.
I hear ya. It could easily happen with this offense. Im not sure 5-11 even gets us top 8-10 this year though. Crazy season.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im sure every Bears fan on the planet would be fine if the deal was good enough. Problem is its the number 1 pick. Its going to require losing to many picks to be able to make the move worth it imo. Id hate to see them give up a ton and ruin a great players carreer early behind the shittiest oline in memory.
While this OL when healthy isn’t very good, they’re way better than what we’ve been watching lately. I just think it's way easier to build a competent OL than it is to find a franchise altering QB. This will never happen anyways but i think it's silly for people to act like it doesn't matter or wouldn't even bother. Between the Bears first round picks, their high drafted TEs and Monty, would trading a kings ransom ala Redskins/RG3 really be that big of a deal? I'm not saying i would make that move but i'd certainly discuss a couple firsts and mids for Lawrence and hope he's the guy a lot of people think he is. I'm swinging big for a QB until i get it right. Tired of this.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
While this OL when healthy isn’t very good, they’re way better than what we’ve been watching lately. I just think it's way easier to build a competent OL than it is to find a franchise altering QB. This will never happen anyways but i think it's silly for people to act like it doesn't matter or wouldn't even bother. Between the Bears first round picks, their high drafted TEs and Monty, would trading a kings ransom ala Redskins/RG3 really be that big of a deal? I'm not saying i would make that move but i'd certainly discuss a couple firsts and mids for Lawrence and hope he's the guy a lot of people think he is. I'm swinging big for a QB until i get it right. Tired of this.
Fair enough. I can see your point.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I hear ya. It could easily happen with this offense. Im not sure 5-11 even gets us top 8-10 this year though. Crazy season.

But we can agree. I'd like to see us fight back and make the playoffs. I've been around a while and this team just doesn't seem
to have a winning attitude. From top to bottom..... No one in the org. seems pissed about us losing. Hell if Ditka were here, a lotta these players would literally get his foot up their azz. Whats frustrating to me is I can remember when we viewed losing as a disease.:mad:

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Pace is still going to be the GM next year I would be ok with a couple first round picks for him. Pace wont do anything of consequence with them anyway.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The price I have in mind isn't something the Jets would realistically accept. I've got a few doubts about Trevor Lawrence. Honestly if the Bears were to make a massive move to trade up I'd hope it would be for Penei Sewell or Rashawn Slater.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
What wouldn't an elite QB be worth? If Lawrence was that level, 5-7 first rounders would be worth it. Thats probably about what it would take.

I would be more willing to trade up for Wilson-Lance-Trask for a much lesser price. Use the savings from having a starting QB on his rookie contract to buy an O line in FA.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Mack

Jackson

1st round pick and 3rd round pick

Whatever it takes

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd add the next year's first round pick. If that's not good enough, I shop that for Zach Wilson.