Whats the point of this season?

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
This isn't a typical business. Its not about the athletes...its about depleting the roster to the point that the team is not competitive. But let me ask you something....

Which gets you closer to a title...

1. Playing hard, making the playoffs, winning a first round series and losing a hard fought series to Indiana/Miami.
2. Getting a shot at a top 3 pick in the upcoming draft.

Which position would you rather be in?

Getting a shot at a top 10 pick in this draft is similar to a top 5 pick any other year.

I'm with you.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
homer-brain-large.gif

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dude, you are really a lost cause. If you're the kind of fan that wants his team to suck, then run with that roll my friend, but I will roll with wanting to WIN every game that they play!
Well obviously I want the team to win all the time, but at the same time, I know the team isn't going to win every game. Realistically, losing now is the best way to win later. Call me a lost cause if you want, that doesn't change reality. :shrug:

Undisputed

Liked Posts:
I still get pissed when they lose. Forget tanking, no reason to revert back to the losing culture this team had for so many years. All of those shit teams, and all we ever got was mediocrity regardless of position in the draft. People can hype this draft up all they want, but it ends at just that, hype. When these guys step on an NBA floor all the hype becomes irrelevant. None of those guys are a sure thing. I've seen too many "sure things" in the draft go belly up to be naive enough to want the team to tank.

It's time for this organization to stop trying to build through the draft exclusively. We already have enough young, talented role players. They have to go get a proven star on this team, not tank an entire season so we can cross our fingers for a top 10 lottery pick.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
we are gonna be mediocre regardless

alteast with Rose back, the Rookie and Nikola theres allot optimism for the future

actually, winning a few meaningless games in 02-03 was the difference between Dwyane Wade and Kirk Hinrich

also we traded Deng for nothing....gotta make that count by getting a high pick

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
really is anybody gonna tell me what SP94 got banned for? :dunno:

Liked Posts:
The only good thing that will benefit the bulls for not tanking is the players maybe will have confidence if they remain healthy. otherwise, prepare for a long summer after losing to the heat or pacers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
lol... it was removed quickly.

He's not banned forever, just for.. awhile.

I don't think he'll be back before he'll be eligible for an AARP card.