Where do the Fields haters stand on Caleb Williams as a prospect?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He's probably combing through my post history now looking for some "gotcha" moment like a fucking weirdo.

I'll spare you the time: it's pretty much me saying that I wanted Fields to stay and build a fantastic roster with a trade down, maybe two. Also said Poles was likely waiting until all the cards were on the table before making any decisions. I was definitely way off on the comp that we could get for Fields, and openly admitted I was wrong. And finally, I said that I would support whatever Poles decided as I'm a Bears fan first. I even made a poll about it.

There. Saved you some time.
Like I said. Fucking weirdo.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Weird, right? Somehow you and I have opposite opinions on Fields and I've never once come at you. Let alone banned you from a thread or the forum.
Give him what he's begging for....no one here cares. Might be the only poster on this Forum that's a bigger douche than Biff.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Here's your response to my infamous "Fields isn't special" post.

You...the football guru. 🤣 Don't quit your day job, bud.

"Criticizing Fields is GOING TO BLOW UP IN SPECTACULAR FASHION."

View attachment 36577
He didn't say what you said he did. Read the screenshot. And your shtick is blowing up, in this thread. Spectacular, desperate meltdown!

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Here's your response to my infamous "Fields isn't special" post.

You...the football guru. 🤣 Don't quit your day job, bud.

"Criticizing Fields is GOING TO BLOW UP IN SPECTACULAR FASHION."

View attachment 36577
Yup, I was wrong. I've Also moved past fields quite some time ago and have been certain he was going to get traded this offseason. But don't let any of that stop you from being extra levels of weird.

Also, here's a preemptive goodbye, before you inevitably get banned again 🥰

My 7 year old god daughter comes up with better Gotchas.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yup, I was wrong. I've Also moved past fields quite some time ago and have been certain he was going to get traded this offseason. But don't let any of that stop you from being extra levels of weird.

Also, here's a preemptive goodbye, before you inevitably get banned again 🥰

My 7 year old god daughter comes up with better Gotchas.
Well, at least you can admit it without lying. I did notice you got off the wagon this last season.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Give him what he's begging for....no one here cares. Might be the only poster on this Forum that's a bigger douche than Biff.
Over the last three years, I would occasionally get asked if I was going to eat crow if Fields "balls out." I've ALWAYS maintained I would.

Notice how it's a one way street. Up until now, when it was time for Meatballs to eat crow, my account would conveniently get banned.

Notice last night, when I was rubbing it in a bit:

- I didn't accuse anyone of child rape.
- I didn't hope someone died.
- I didn't wish someone "ended with a shotgun next to them."
- I didn't accuse anyone's female family members of being whores or wish rape on them.

I don't remember you begging the mods to ban anyone when that stuff was being said.🤔

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Over the last three years, I would occasionally get asked if I was going to eat crow if Fields "balls out." I've ALWAYS maintained I would.

Notice how it's a one way street. Up until now, when it was time for Meatballs to eat crow, my account would conveniently get banned.

Notice last night, when I was rubbing it in a bit:

- I didn't accuse anyone of child rape.
- I didn't hope someone died.
- I didn't wish someone "ended with a shotgun next to them."
- I didn't accuse anyone's female family members of being whores or wish rape on them.

I don't remember you begging the mods to ban anyone when that stuff was being said.🤔

How much did ccs hurt you?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
What's with my BRs obsession with Nvan? Some weird ankle biting going on here.

Shitstain is still a thing here? I thought he died of AIDS or his stepfather tickled him to death? That guy is a fucking loser, tool and I'd be careful interacting with such a used needle of a human. Didn't he once say he butt fucked AIDS into his cousin outside of a Firehouse Subs? Good luck man.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yes yes let the hate flow