Where do the Fields haters stand on Caleb Williams as a prospect?

GoDJtop10

Liked Posts:
I also think there is a good chance that Poles overplayed his hand, and when the game of musical chairs stopped, the Bears were forced to take whatever they could get out of desperation.
Agreed. As much as I would have not liked seeing the kid go, he should’ve traded Justin Fields the first legal chance that he had after the season ended. It would have almost been guaranteed to be a higher draft pick returning for him.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can you tell me exactly what you think I need to admit I was wrong about? I've had no problem admitting when I'm wrong on this forum.
Here comes the lies.

Awwh, shucks, I wasn't a TOTAL CUNT towards ppl who didn't think JF was a starter - I've ALWAYS been for CW.

1000002056.gif

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can we just put his shit in the ‘everyone owes me an apology’ forum?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Here comes the lies.

Awwh, shucks, I wasn't a TOTAL CUNT towards ppl who didn't think JF was a starter - I've ALWAYS been for CW.

View attachment 36573
Holy shit, you're stupid. And you didn't answer the question.

I've already said multiple times (even in this thread) that I wanted JF to remain the starter. But those are decisions beyond my control. The Bears are moving in a different direction. And as much as I like Fields, I am a Bears fan first. I guess that's hard for someone like you to process.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Agreed. As much as I would have not liked seeing the kid go, he should’ve traded Justin Fields the first legal chance that he had after the season ended. It would have almost been guaranteed to be a higher draft pick returning for him.

There is no telling he would have gotten a better deal then, either. Teams knew the Bears had the 1st pick, teams know they had the first crack at a very talented prospect at 1. Teams knew they would more than likely move on from Fields. At that point, they can just sit on there hands and wait the Bears out.

Here comes the lies.

View attachment 36573

He isn't lying. He was firmly in the keep Justin Fields camp until the end. He at least stated his opinion instead of just being a contrarion prick

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Imagine you changing my thread titles, and thread banning me, and locking my posts for having a different opinion than you - me seeing things you can't.

You're just a saucy cunt that cannot fathom actually being in the wrong - that's you.

Congrats on joining Team Caleb, Meatball.
You understand that him doing all of that is actually hysterical, and not in the least the actions of a "saucy cunt."

BUT, complaining about it? Now that's the behavior of a sour cunt.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think a really fun question is what will the fields Stans say when he is the same QB he was in Chicago, in Pitt? Will we get more excuses or will there be acceptance?
didn't seem to change their stance on Trubisky

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What's with my BRs obsession with Nvan? Some weird ankle biting going on here.
Weird, right? Somehow you and I have opposite opinions on Fields and I've never once come at you. Let alone banned you from a thread or the forum.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy shit, you're stupid. And you didn't answer the question.

I've already said multiple times (even in this thread) that I wanted JF to remain the starter. But those are decisions beyond my control. The Bears are moving in a different direction. And as much as I like Fields, I am a Bears fan first. I guess that's hard for someone like you to process.
Lol.

You caped for a 6th round pick valued, back-up QB for THREE YEARS.

You didn't even catch on in the end. You actually made a post about "dying on the hill."

Congratulations, you died on the hill. 🤣😆🤣

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Can we move this to the ex-con sodomizing himself with a busted radiator pipe forum?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
What's with my BRs obsession with Nvan? Some weird ankle biting going on here.
Here's your response to my infamous "Fields isn't special" post.

You...the football guru. 🤣 Don't quit your day job, bud.

"Criticizing Fields is GOING TO BLOW UP IN SPECTACULAR FASHION."

1711758225598.png

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol.

You caped for a 6th round pick valued, back-up QB for THREE YEARS.

You didn't even catch on in the end. You actually made a post about "dying on the hill."

Congratulations, you died on the hill. 🤣😆🤣
The full context of that post was that I thought Poles might be floating a very aggressive offer for Fields, which I still think might have been the case. I thought if he didn't get what he was looking for, he would stick to his guns and trade down. I was wrong. And I openly admitted that. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove here, beyond me missing on a prediction. I was wrong about what I thought Poles would do. Are you able to achieve an orgasm now?