Where do the Fields haters stand on Caleb Williams as a prospect?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Put Purdy in Chicago with the lack of offensive weapons compared to what SF had, and what do you think would happen?
His accuracy and processing speed don't magically go away. Those are inate intangibles. His production certainly would be less. But he's far more steady at hitting the back of his drop and getting the ball out.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here come the lies. Backing away from JF and pretending to be Caleb supporters.

There really isn't much sense posting in a forum with so many liars.

Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: DC

napo55

Liked Posts:
I'd guess he doesn't do what he did last year, but he still does better than Fields (For however wide of a range that looks like). It's not all that supporting cast. Garropola and 1 play Trey had it, and didn't do anything like what Brock did. The guy is a good QB.
I'll have to disagree. At least Fieds could make huge plays with his feet when the O line invariably broke down. Fields also has a stronger arm and made some impressive throws. Purdy would have been beaten down in short order in Chicago.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Pathetic.

Pathetic.

Pathetic.
Link?

Also, a lot of change happened while you were banned or in PRISON again. Don't be mad the world passed you by lol.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Pathetic.

All you do is take the contrarion stance without actually stating an opinion on anything. No players suggested, no QBs suggested.

Because when you do, you look like an idiot.

Stop being a pussy

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
All you do is take the contrarion stance without actually stating an opinion on anything. No players suggested, no QBs suggested.

Because when you do, you look like an idiot.

Stop being a pussy
Makes me sick!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine Bears fans supporting the Bears.
Imagine you changing my thread titles, and thread banning me, and locking my posts for having a different opinion than you - me seeing things you can't.

You're just a saucy cunt that cannot fathom actually being in the wrong - that's you.

Congrats on joining Team Caleb, Meatball.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Imagine you changing my thread titles, and thread banning me, and locking my posts for having a different opinion than you - me seeing things you can't.

Just a saucy cunt that cannot fathom actually being in the wrong - that's you.

Cry

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Just a saucy cunt that cannot fathom actually being in the wrong - that's you.

#ctespn

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not a Fields stan, but it means a 4th round pick rather than a 6th round pick, its really that simple. We should all be pulling for Fields to succeed in Pitt unless he's playing against the Bears or him playing badly helps the Bears.
It doesn't hurt that I'm also a Steelers fan. But yes if he does well they'll play him and if he does indeed take 51% of the snaps we get a better draft pick.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

You're just a saucy cunt that cannot fathom actually being in the wrong - that's you.

I've been pretty clear on my position for months. But ok?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

Imagine being a grown man typing this.

After being suspended multiple times.

9f298a513d01e281f7e6522c2798a571.gif

Speed

Liked Posts:
I'll have to disagree. At least Fieds could make huge plays with his feet when the O line invariably broke down. Fields also has a stronger arm and made some impressive throws. Purdy would have been beaten down in short order in Chicago.

San Fran's OLine wasn't that great at pass blocking. Purdy had to Houdini himself out of compromised pockets plenty of times. And for every scramble Fields makes, there's also times he's running himself into sacks (despite having clean pockets), and just plain not feeling what's going on around him leading to unnecessary punishment. The line wasn't perfect, but a lot of that beatdown, he brought on himself. He has a bunch of compounding issues (Pocket presence, slow feet, slow release, slow processing, bad field vision, one of the worst on target rates when he did release the ball), that makes everything worse and blocking for him extremely difficult. Having a nuke doesn't matter, if you don't even get to the pull trigger.