Where do the Fields haters stand on Caleb Williams as a prospect?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
How would he know that? He was in PRISON for months
He's probably combing through my post history now looking for some "gotcha" moment like a fucking weirdo.

I'll spare you the time: it's pretty much me saying that I wanted Fields to stay and build a fantastic roster with a trade down, maybe two. Also said Poles was likely waiting until all the cards were on the table before making any decisions. I was definitely way off on the comp that we could get for Fields, and openly admitted I was wrong. And finally, I said that I would support whatever Poles decided as I'm a Bears fan first. I even made a poll about it.

There. Saved you some time.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It’s hilarious that I can have @Black Rainbow on real ignore (CC: @HeHateMe ) and I can still tell he’s getting absolutely demolished by a dozen different posters. New year, same CCS.

Can’t wait for him to start trolling CCS after Gaylebs first incompletion and loss.
He will probably disappear and fake being banned until people forget that he was staunchly "pro caleb" (lol wut)

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He also never got it through his thick skull that I never banned him for his opinions on Fields. Plenty of other posters with those opinions who never received any moderation. He got bans for being an annoying cunt. Which he's doing again right now.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s hilarious that I can have @Black Rainbow on real ignore (CC: @HeHateMe ) and I can still tell he’s getting absolutely demolished by a dozen different posters. New year, same CCS.

Can’t wait for him to start trolling CCS after Gaylebs first incompletion and loss.
You don't even matter anymore, nutthugger.

🤣😆🤣

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
He also never got it through his thick skull that I never banned him for his opinions on Fields. Plenty of other posters with those opinions who never received any moderation. He got bans for being an annoying cunt. Which he's doing again right now.
Liar

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, you haven't been outta touch for a guy who's value was a 6th round pick.

...it was me who was wrong. 🤣
Yeah. I'm the only person on the planet that thought the comp was really low...

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I'll have to disagree. At least Fieds could make huge plays with his feet when the O line invariably broke down. Fields also has a stronger arm and made some impressive throws. Purdy would have been beaten down in short order in Chicago.
Fields Stans would ignore the fact that Purdy has a much quicker processor and gets the ball out quickly on a consistent basis. Fields has proven his big plays with his feet are not sustainable. Not only has he never played a whole season but his rushing production dropped off the map this past season. Explosive plays, first downs ext. Purdy would be fine here. See Tyson Bagent going 2-2 as a starter as someone who can process with far less talent.

You've said some stupid shit this offseason and it looks like it continues.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

I was right, you were wrong.

...when are you going to be a man and admit it? Three years of listening to your myopic bullshit excuse making - can I get that?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Don’t bother arguing with him. He loves making shit up. The only time he had any credibility was when I still supported him and his ccs posts were just him repeating what I said lmaooo

Halftime, like anytime but the great value version and half the poster. Every time I see this meme I think of him IMG_0806.jpeg

GoDJtop10

Liked Posts:
Yeah, you haven't been outta touch for a guy who's value was a 6th round pick.

...it was me who was wrong. 🤣
It’s quite possible that other teams bet correctly that the Bears were gonna draft Caleb Williams, and they also knew that the Bears could not enter the season with both quarterbacks. Thus, in order to keep the locker room from fracturing, the Bears would eventually have to trade Justin Fields for peanuts. Those GMs were patient and correct.

Speaking only for myself here. I simply did not believe the Bears were gonna draft Caleb Williams, so that scenario above never truly entered my mind. That may have possibly been the thought process of other Justin Fields supporters.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I was right, you were wrong.

...when are you going to be a man and admit it? Three years of listening to your myopic bullshit excuse making - can I get that?
Can you tell me exactly what you think I need to admit I was wrong about? I've had no problem admitting when I'm wrong on this forum.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It seems that this @Black Rainbow is aggressively, perhaps even pathologically, looking for an apology from… anyone, about … anything.

Unfortunately, none of us is your daddy and can tell you we’re sorry

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It’s quite possible that other teams bet correctly that the Bears were gonna draft Caleb Williams, and they also knew that the Bears could not enter the season with both quarterbacks. Thus, in order to keep the locker room from fracturing, the Bears would eventually have to trade Justin Fields for peanuts. Those GMs were patient and correct.

Speaking only for myself here. I simply did not believe the Bears were gonna draft Caleb Williams, so that scenario above never truly entered my mind. That may have possibly been the thought process of other Justin Fields supporters.
I also think there is a good chance that Poles overplayed his hand, and when the game of musical chairs stopped, the Bears were forced to take whatever they could get out of desperation.