Which Bear have you hated more than any other?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Cedric Benson. dude breaks down and cries on national TV because an NFL team drafted him #4 overall. because it was the Bears.

RIP tho bulldozer. your Texas highlights were great.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hate is a strong word, but I really disliked Cade McNown. From the parking pass thing at Yooklah (UCLA), to his alleged stealing of Tim Couch's GF, to his taking a mock swing at Warren Sapp that landed just a couple inches from his face (okay, in retrospect this actually might been a good thing, but at the time- in fact all the time, he was playing like dog-meat so it was like he was taking a swing at Sapp because he was playing like crap).

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I remember a game in Green Bay* where Favre threw an INT, and whoever was returning it just needed one. god. damn. block. and he would have scored and I believe that would have won the game, or maybe put them up two scores. Well rather than throw that one block, RW McQuarters (I think) wanted the ball lateraled to him so he could get the TD. Of course whoever made the INT got tackled because stupid RW wanted all the shine. So I've pretty much hated him since.

* Should anyone have a better recollection of this event please feel free to correct me here. Especially if I'm wrong about RW McQuarters. I'd feel bad if my hatred was directed at him as opposed to some other cornerback.
I remember when RW was parading around on the sideline late in a win vs the Bengals in 2001 with a handwritten sign saying "now do you believe in us?" or something stupid like that. I believe the win made them 4-1. One of his teammates knocked it out of his hands which was great.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Strong dislike list:
Shoe selling, free taco seeking, J'WebbNation
Cade McNown
Cedric Benson
Cody Parkey
Jared Allen
Frank Omialye

PickSix

Liked Posts:
They weren’t on the roster, but the only Bears that I’ve actually felt hate for are the McCaskey brothers.

twetz

Liked Posts:
I'm, in general, not a hate on your team guy, but in the spirit of the thread I'll throw in a late entry to the field - Allen Robinson. His effort was embarrassingly bad last season. Throw in other moments like stepping out of bounds short of the sticks (he blamed the guy who holds the sticks because the guy put them on the ground in the 'wrong' spot) in the 4th quarter which led to an awful loss against Detroit and I believe he should get some consideration here.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ryan Pace

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Walter "WaaaaaaahhhWAaaaaaaaaahhhh" Payton.

Fucking loser and selfish child went and hid in a broom closet to cry while his team was celebrating a SuperBowl win. He was crying because he wasn't able to score in a blowout game. Worst Bear of all time and a complete loser.
Geez, give it up already with your troll posts about Walter

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Cody Parkey
Cade McNown
Ray McDonald
Sam Hurd

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There is no trolling whatsoever. Sorry you worship a loser.

Take this L. LOSSMAN.
I will be damn proud to worship this great human. Had the pleasure of meeting him a handful of times. ANd yeah, you're trolling.