Which Bear have you hated more than any other?

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
J’Marcus Webb is up there.

Buster Skrine is. Fuck he was awful and useless.

Cade McNown/tradecade.com

Cody Parkey is up there.

Kellen Davis, Bumarr Houston, and Cedric Benson honorable mentions.

Last edited:

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I’m shocked neither Kevin White nor Shea McClellin have been mentioned.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't hate Kevin White or McClellin, or even Dan Bazuin for that matter. I don't blame the players if they aren't very good or don't live up to their draft potential when they're doing everything they're capable of to succeed. Now if they're drafted high and come in entitled (I'm looking at you, David Terrell), then it certainly adds to their unlikableness.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Cedric Benson, in part because I was working at UT when they drafted him and had good info that he was a clown.

Cade McNown was just a stroke and awful at football.

Someone who hasn't been mentioned is Marcus Cooper, just for that one play where he had a walk in touchdown, slowed down, and got the ball punched out through the endzone right before halftime against the Steelers. That's the angriest I've ever been at a single play, with the possible exception, of the Bears allowing that deep out route at Atlanta to set up the winning FG and Marion Barber going out of bounds.

LetsGo34

Liked Posts:
Walter "WaaaaaaahhhWAaaaaaaaaahhhh" Payton.

Fucking loser and selfish child went and hid in a broom closet to cry while his team was celebrating a SuperBowl win. He was crying because he wasn't able to score in a blowout game. Worst Bear of all time and a complete loser.
Your mom should take away your internet access, child.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
White was preinjured and Pace took him anyways. If the plan to get better is to shoot yourself in the foot right out of the gate, you’d be an idiot not to adjust expectations accordingly and not get hyped for a guy like that.

Shea is ‘meh.’ Meatballs will endear him for being the guy who hurt Aaron Rodgers in a game and knocking him out. He was frustrating to me because he was a speed 3-4 edge rusher who the bears played everywhere else but the position he was good at. By no means am I arguing his stats would be worthy of a 1st round pass rusher because he sucked as a DE and LB, but again, the bears limit themselves and I adjust my expectations.

I’d rather hate the guy who got paid big money to tear his ACL celebrating a sack while getting curb stomped in a game when the other teams starter was on the bench.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Walter "WaaaaaaahhhWAaaaaaaaaahhhh" Payton.

Fucking loser and selfish child went and hid in a broom closet to cry while his team was celebrating a SuperBowl win. He was crying because he wasn't able to score in a blowout game. Worst Bear of all time and a complete loser.
Cry about it some more.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Why? WHat did they do to anyone that they should be hated? One guy was just not that good and the other was injured all the time

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I don't blame Kevin White or Mitch Trubisky for Ryan Pace being an idiot. One had uncooked spaghetti for legs and the other was bad, but neither asked to be drafted where they were.
We can blame Pace for not getting the White and Trubisky picks right because ultimately it is his job to get it right. But let's not act like most of the national scouts did not have both of them ranked where they were drafted. Trubisky and Watson were a coin flip QB1 and QB2. Kinda like Manning and Leaf in 1998. White was projected to go right after Cooper in 2015. Some even had him ranked above Cooper. At the time of both picks, I would say the majority of this board was happy with both.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
You're definitely right. I believe it was Rosevelt Williams. It was actually right before the half I believe, and would have put them up something like 21-0 rather than 14-0. I think they had also scored on a fake field goal touchdown to Dustin Lyman earlier in the game but could be wrong about that. Anyways, I think this may be a picture from the very play you are referring to. I think of that play way too often as well lol.

Slowest DB I have ever seen. Was 14-6 at the end of the half and would have put them up 21-6. I mean, they were 3-8 and 4-8 would have still had them out of the playoffs anyway.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
If we are talking about hating players because they were bad at football, then there are a lot of them. Cade McNown probably sticks out the most to me for some reason.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Slowest DB I have ever seen. Was 14-6 at the end of the half and would have put them up 21-6. I mean, they were 3-8 and 4-8 would have still had them out of the playoffs anyway.

lol he really was. I've never believed that you could protect cornerbacks with scheme. They've got to be able to run. Give me a guy with speed who can also cover man-to-man 1st and tackle second over a guy who's all about tackling and watching the QB all day long. Because a guy who can run and stay with a receiver can be taught everything else.