Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I read in another thread by another highly heralded blogger that this was the case. I think you'll find he is what he is HHM, just another guy at the guard pos. doing what he does best. He enthralls the clipboard wielding, moustache with spit in locker punching masses. We as a fan base don't want this kind of thing, otherwise you end up with bad blogs and the football related talk goes out the window, then some turd comes in with gifs and all hell breaks loose.

No Kyle Long is not even in the top 30 on this team, Brock Vereen (who is on his way into the H.O.F for the record) is ahead of him. Spot poll with pie chart told me this a while ago.

The gravity of this situation is becoming rather heavy I feel.
But...he does have da firez and da passionz

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
But...he does have da firez and da passionz

indeed-that-is-a-good-point.jpg

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I voted for Long because he yells on the sidelines and that makes him an awesome player.

Liked Posts:
Forte. Just having him on the field forces defenses to bring another defender in the box, that results in a one on one coverage's for one or even both of the WR's on the outside. Plus he's a receiving threat so if teams commit to the WR's down the sidelines Forte can kill them underneath. I don't think either WR has quite the same success without Forte in the backfield to help draw favorable matchups.

Plus he is a monster statistically every season that he hasn't been hurt or dinged up. IMO he is the focal point of what makes the offense tick. I do think the running game eventually gets going when the Bears aren't facing a front 7 like Buffalo, SF, Carolina, or the NYJ. I'm pegging for Forte to unload on the Falcons, just my guess.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Great. So now Long and Gould are tied for third BEST BEAR? Gould has scored WAY more points than Long. I think the voting here is rigged.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He wastes valuable energy by shouting like he does. What about the burn out, Clone? WHAT ABOUT THE BURN OUT?!
He makes up for it by lifting the energy levels of his teammates. What a team player, sacrificing personal gain for the good of the team.

sam slocum

Liked Posts:
Great. So now Long and Gould are tied for third BEST BEAR? Gould has scored WAY more points than Long. I think the voting here is rigged.

I tried to vote for Long more than once, but it wouldn't let me:tongue:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
[video=youtube;ctTVcKNx8Rk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctTVcKNx8Rk[/video]

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The football fan in me says Brandon Marshall.

The Bear fan in me still says Peanut Tillman.

Nick80

He makes up for it by lifting the energy levels of his teammates. What a team player, sacrificing personal gain for the good of the team.

See what I did for you there, and now, now we all know whose team you bat for, Team Kyle ...

:smh:

brb, going to get some new blogs on the blog.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
See what I did for you there, and now, now we all know whose team you bat for, Team Kyle ...

:smh:

brb, going to get some new blogs on the blog.
All hail Kyle Long :kermit:

Btw imo Forte is the best Bear by virtue of his versatility and beastliness.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Forte. Just having him on the field forces defenses to bring another defender in the box, that results in a one on one coverage's for one or even both of the WR's on the outside. Plus he's a receiving threat so if teams commit to the WR's down the sidelines Forte can kill them underneath. I don't think either WR has quite the same success without Forte in the backfield to help draw favorable matchups.

Plus he is a monster statistically every season that he hasn't been hurt or dinged up. IMO he is the focal point of what makes the offense tick. I do think the running game eventually gets going when the Bears aren't facing a front 7 like Buffalo, SF, Carolina, or the NYJ. I'm pegging for Forte to unload on the Falcons, just my guess.

th

I won't argue with anyone who says Marshall because he really is a great player, but Forte is the engine of the offense.

I really don't think either is the wrong answer.

Nick80

This is what happens when you don't pro poll. Out of control.

Schmidtaki

Just your everyday fail.
Donator
Liked Posts:
th

I won't argue with anyone who says Marshall because he really is a great player, but Forte is the engine of the offense.

I really don't think either is the wrong answer.

So does that make Cutler the Gas?