• Robbie Gould

Votes: 5 8.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for stalking yet another post Bearsbud. I know you can't help yourself! Have a nice day! :)
I didnt start..I finished

Better see the post progressions

BTW..That was NOT a quality post

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I didnt start..I finished

Better see the post progressions

BTW..That was NOT a quality post

If this made any sense I would know how to respond to it.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
had to go with Robbie guys lights out and I always have faith when hes kickin its good no matter where from

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Can I change my answer to Tommie Harris?

dawags

Liked Posts:
Luv em all but Marshall is just that rare genetic freak that usually plays for the other team.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
marshall is easily the best player at his position on the team...putting up 3 tds on a toothpick ankle..the man is simply not human

You make it sound like he should be in the next avengers movie. Idk how but that's my mind for you.

Anyway. I'd vote for Gould but the poll don't show up on my phone. He has won many games for us on his right foot. He finally gets to feed his family and he will never have to do construction again. He truly is a super hero. It's always a shocker if he misses and he never gets the blame if he does and the game is on his right foot.

Next would be Marshall cuz well. He made this Chicago bears a place where receivers no longer come to die but come to thrive. And fuck what ya heard he's the best in the game. He plays injured and is better than everyone else at 80%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just so we are clear on Brandon Marshall, Playing with an injury on the field does not a great player make. I know everyone is fawning over him again because he so beastly dealing with an injury and getting 3 touchdowns in the game, but this stunt doesn't necessarily make him the best player.

Players play injured all of the time. Cutler played really well after that wicked spear, and he's not even in this poll. I'm not saying B. Marsh isn't the best player on the roster, but trying to appeal to objectivity rather than meatball emotions.

I really do not agree with this. If a player has an injury and has a great game, it is even more incredible. If Marshall sits on the sidelines, his team does not win. It is as simple as that. That makes him more valuable to the team. Give kudos also to Jeffrey. He could have sat also. But instead he took his injury and put himself on the field anyway. Even at 60%, he made a difference because his replacement was not the threat that he was and they had to defensively scheme for him.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who would have thought when we acquired him, Brandon Marshall would become someone we can see as one of the Best Bears on the roster... All I recall hearing was how he was a cancer, problematic, had just been in a bar fight under investigation, etc... Bears locker room was mature enough to handle him, etc...

Very refreshing.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You make it sound like he should be in the next avengers movie. Idk how but that's my mind for you.

Anyway. I'd vote for Gould but the poll don't show up on my phone. He has won many games for us on his right foot. He finally gets to feed his family and he will never have to do construction again. He truly is a super hero. It's always a shocker if he misses and he never gets the blame if he does and the game is on his right foot.

Next would be Marshall cuz well. He made this Chicago bears a place where receivers no longer come to die but come to thrive. And fuck what ya heard he's the best in the game. He plays injured and is better than everyone else at 80%

Well hurry up and get home, Gould is up to 5 votes, and so far has passed Long. This could be one of the greatest come from behind poll questions in message board history.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
write in vote: Cutler

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Bearmick is busy making fake accounts so that Forte can win.

Liked Posts:
And hopefully you never will because that means our entire offense got injured. Marshall has the luxury of having Jay Cutler throwing the ball (dey got dat bromance goin on), Bennett and Jeffrey as other receiving options besides him (and Forte), and a finally decent Oline protecting the QB...all things that Forte didn't have his first several years. Obviously Marshall is still a monster, but we'll never see him in a similar situation just because he was part of the solution to Forte being our only weapon.

Your right with the current Bears team, but he has played for other franchises with lesser talent than what the Bears currently have, & though he produced very well, I wouldn't go as far as to say he carried an offense. Though the WR position is as important as ever, any way you slice it some of their effectiveness depends on who's under center at the QB position. Where as with an elite HB like Forte, who can also be a viable receiving threat, it doesn't matter if the QB is great or flat out sucks, either way he's going to get his carries, he's going to produce, he is going to make the players around him better, & be able to significantly change the entire landscape of an offense. I just don't believe an elite WR has the same impact on an entire offense as an elite HB, especially if the QB sucks in either case.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Well hurry up and get home, Gould is up to 5 votes, and so far has passed Long. This could be one of the greatest come from behind poll questions in message board history.

The thing is. I don't have a computer! It's a horrible thing to not have in 2014. Can someone cote for me.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The thing is. I don't have a computer! It's a horrible thing to not have in 2014. Can someone cote for me.

I think he means vote. Maybe the Mods can help.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
I do mean vote. What the hell.