• @dbldrew

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mecha

Liked Posts:
hey @Spartan regardless of whatever you think about me I think you're ok

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
@Montucky still don't grasp idolizing Montana and Kentucky, together. run of the mill shitlord.
@Spartan actually has had some highly educated takes, but are easily overshadowed by trying to be the biggest dick possible.
@Black Rainbow over emotional cunt that I believe was one of those nerds stuffed in lockers in his youth and transforming from halftime to Black Rainbow is an elaborate revenge plot to get back at the bullies. also the owner of the @Cabbage King alt and angry radish or whatever the fuck the other one was.
@BearsFan51/ @DanielCCSBears aka biff another intricate jagoff that fancies himself as being much more than he really is. thinks he's some uber reputable journalist but is really a dime store LiveJournal/Blogspot grade writer that willingly chooses opposite views from the majority to amplify his cocksuckerdom. also fabricates incidents where his children are being harassed as a deflection. just another cuntbag lacking accountability.
@nc0gnet0 the whole being a Bears fan and switching allegiance to a division rival thing actually amuses me. when not trolling I would venture, unlike the rest of the names on the list, that he's a swell fellow.

bonus:
@Noonthirtyjoe don't know the dude, think he's been outed as being a boomer fuckhole. hyatt should be on the list too then, right?
@Aesopian pretends to share useful news, except 9 out of 10 attempts are useless; turns into a raging psycho periodically to try and defend sharing such shit material.
@dbldrew is a fucking asshole.

Agreed.. but only to people who are assholes and trolls to me first.
Ask @run and shoot , me and him have argued plenty about fields, we are on complete opposites on him as a player, but I have never been an asshole to him.. Why? because he has never been an asshole to me. Simple how that works right?

But if you're going to be a troll and an asshole to me dont start cunting about me giving it back..

mecha

Liked Posts:
Ask @run and shoot , me and him have argued plenty about fields, we are on complete opposites on him as a player, but I have never been an asshole to him.. Why? because he has never been an asshole to me. Simple how that works right?

But if you're going to be a troll and an asshole to me dont start cunting about me giving it back..
I have no interest in your vortexes, thanks.

also fuck @VickAshley✅️verified

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Montucky still don't grasp idolizing Montana and Kentucky, together. run of the mill shitlord.
@Spartan actually has had some highly educated takes, but are easily overshadowed by trying to be the biggest dick possible.
@Black Rainbow over emotional cunt that I believe was one of those nerds stuffed in lockers in his youth and transforming from halftime to Black Rainbow is an elaborate revenge plot to get back at the bullies. also the owner of the @Cabbage King alt and angry radish or whatever the fuck the other one was.
@BearsFan51/ @DanielCCSBears aka biff another intricate jagoff that fancies himself as being much more than he really is. thinks he's some uber reputable journalist but is really a dime store LiveJournal/Blogspot grade writer that willingly chooses opposite views from the majority to amplify his cocksuckerdom. also fabricates incidents where his children are being harassed as a deflection. just another cuntbag lacking accountability.
@nc0gnet0 the whole being a Bears fan and switching allegiance to a division rival thing actually amuses me. when not trolling I would venture, unlike the rest of the names on the list, that he's a swell fellow.

bonus:
@Noonthirtyjoe don't know the dude, think he's been outed as being a boomer fuckhole. hyatt should be on the list too then, right?
@Aesopian pretends to share useful news, except 9 out of 10 attempts are useless; turns into a raging psycho periodically to try and defend sharing such shit material.
@dbldrew is a fucking asshole.
thank you, thank you very much

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Thanks,(y) IMO......The majority of ppl here are cool.
Unfortunately, there are roughly 5-7 trolls / Sus Alts. or so, who consistently derail threads with personal attacks and non football talk etc. If they were removed ( temporarily or permanently), this place would operate like a well oiled machine.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Thanks,(y) IMO......The majority of ppl here are cool.
Unfortunately, there are roughly 5-7 trolls / Sus Alts. or so, who consistently derail threads with personal attacks and non football talk etc. If they were removed ( temporarily or permanently), this place would operate like a well oiled machine.
Who are these alts?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I agree with what you said about me. I do play devils advocate but I'm not sure why I get defensive.
It's because you're stupid and a lot of people tell you that you're stupid. Understandably, you get defensive when people tell you that because most people who are dumb have a hard time accepting that. Better luck in the next life.