• @dbldrew

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's because you're stupid and a lot of people tell you that you're stupid. Understandably, you get defensive when people tell you that because most people who are dumb have a hard time accepting that. Better luck in the next life.

No those are just bad takes

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Thanks,(y) IMO......The majority of ppl here are cool.
Unfortunately, there are roughly 5-7 trolls / Sus Alts. or so, who consistently derail threads with personal attacks and non football talk etc. If they were removed ( temporarily or permanently), this place would operate like a well oiled machine.

CCS has a group of guys who spend 3-4 hours a day 7 days a week on this site and just aren't happy people. It's a sad sight to see.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Honestly who's the last poster to join this site not get run off? Sigler maybe but he's employed by CCS I think.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I had a pretty bad one when it came to Kyle Fuller and his ranking compared to other CBs at the time. Same time, I didnt expect him to completely fall of a cliff, performance wise
You're not the only one....we all have at some point. I just hate the pussies who are afraid to admit when they are wrong.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Honestly who's the last poster to join this site not get run off? Sigler maybe but he's employed by CCS I think.
If you get ran off on the internet, you’re a bitch. I know this place can get rough but running away makes you look worse

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If you get ran off on the internet, you’re a bitch. I know this place can get rough but running away makes you look worse

Or maybe they just don't like being around shitty people.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or maybe they just don't like being around shitty people.
That concept is lost on him because @PrideisBears doesn't realize he's a sack of shit. He really thinks he's "tough" for posting on an anonymous message board full of Beckys.

How gangster is that?

?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That concept is lost on him because @PrideisBears doesn't realize he's a sack of shit. He really thinks he's "tough" for posting on an anonymous message board full of Beckys.

How gangster is that?

?
Bet you wouldn’t say that in a crowded bar. Are you still upset that I pull up the post of you giving Mitch fellatio after you lied about saying you didn’t believe in him?