Votes: 3 7.0%
  • @aesopian

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • @dbldrew

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
'A simple question' that took all of 10 seconds to google to find the answer. You could have answered your own question in less time than it took to write out multiple posts complaining about vets only having 1 day.
You did not really answer anything. I gave you credit for trying. You gave examples of other month long things. I asked why one civilian group gets 30 and (what did they do to deserve 30 whole days). It's not even about the gay side, it's about kissing ass so hard you give 30 days to one group for no real reason other then PC bullshit.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You did not really answer anything. I gave you credit for trying. You gave examples of other month long things. I asked why one civilian group gets 30 and (what did they do to deserve 30 whole days). It's not even about the gay side, it's about kissing ass so hard you give 30 days to one group for no real reason other then PC bullshit.

I bet you really hate the month of February.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Vets get 1 day for putting their lives on the line for us. Jesus gets 1 day at Christmas. Gays 30 days????? For what exactly?
For you to make fun of, of course. Same with Black, Asian and Females, etc.
It's very apparent that you only give Jesus 1 day. The rest are yours to throw stones.

Month
Heritage Celebrated
African American History Month
National National Women’s History Month, Irish-American Heritage Month
April​
March 13 to April 15 is National Deaf History Month
May
Asian Pacific American Heritage, Older Americans Month and Jewish American Heritage Month
June
Gay Lesbian Pride Month
National Hispanic-Latino Heritage Month (Sept. 15-Oct. 15)
National Disability Employment Awareness Month and National Italian American Heritage Month
National American Indian Heritage Month

Last edited:

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

"Throughout the year, federal courts open their doors to provide experiential learning, mark legal milestones, and celebrate heritage months with ready-to-use activities and multi-media resources."

If you actually want to know the origins of why it was created, here's a link to the Library of Congress on the origin of pride month.

The answers are readily available for you. Just go to www.google.com and type your question in. If you can't find the answer that way, try asking your question in a different way.

Last edited by a moderator:

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

And why do you care? How does any of this negatively affect your life?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
When has Christmas been related to Jesus? ??

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Never been why start now. I asked why 30 whole days. 3 responces no answers. So the 4 of us don't know.

uhh, awareness? Tell me more about how much it bothers you. Do you lose sleep? Did a man try and get fresh with you? Tell me how these 30 days really affect you.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I mean that’s all though. All it is is a capitalistic holiday designed to have people spend more money
well, I mean, shit was different 2022~ years ago. for the jesus people the 25th is a big deal, I would say the 24th is the capitalistic gangbang day.

Vets get 1 day for putting their lives on the line for us. Jesus gets 1 day at Christmas. Gays 30 days????? For what exactly?
I'm not gay, so I don't directly support their lifestyle. but I'm also not gay, and what gay people do behind closed doors doesn't have any bearing on how I live my life. are you one of those people that's afraid like they're going to insert Mr. Pokey in your butt? cause it doesn't work like that either. I would venture that you're older and white and probably either come from means or have garnered means. you haven't been physically or socially attacked in any way based on your race, generation, or economic status. I would imagine Black History Month offends you also, right? why do they get an entire month, yeah? white people get the rest of the calendar, and February and June also. have some humility and try to view things from the outside for once, you're not a victim in any way, these people are. we haven't made enough social progress in my opinion, but on this front things are extremely different from what they were 20-30 years ago. I have no intentions of going to Pride parades and I don't celebrate with rainbow flags everywhere and shit. I live my life and I let them live theirs in peace.

if you want to be a bigoted shitbag, you should probably keep it to yourself.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
well, I mean, shit was different 2022~ years ago. for the jesus people the 25th is a big deal, I would say the 24th is the capitalistic gangbang day.

I'm not gay, so I don't directly support their lifestyle. but I'm also not gay, and what gay people do behind closed doors doesn't have any bearing on how I live my life. are you one of those people that's afraid like they're going to insert Mr. Pokey in your butt? cause it doesn't work like that either. I would venture that you're older and white and probably either come from means or have garnered means. you haven't been physically or socially attacked in any way based on your race, generation, or economic status. I would imagine Black History Month offends you also, right? why do they get an entire month, yeah? white people get the rest of the calendar, and February and June also. have some humility and try to view things from the outside for once, you're not a victim in any way, these people are. we haven't made enough social progress in my opinion, but on this front things are extremely different from what they were 20-30 years ago. I have no intentions of going to Pride parades and I don't celebrate with rainbow flags everywhere and shit. I live my life and I let them live theirs in peace.

if you want to be a bigoted shitbag, you should probably keep it to yourself.
WTF? Is reading hard for Johny? lol. I don't know or care about gay stuff. None of my business what others do. My post had nothing to do with being gay. There are about 20 of you that added the gay angle and pretended to be offended by a question about how and why is this a month long event. Hell you even found a way to bring race into it. LMFAO Karen

mecha

Liked Posts:
WTF? Is reading hard for Johny? lol. I don't know or care about gay stuff. None of my business what others do. My post had nothing to do with being gay. There are about 20 of you that added the gay angle and pretended to be offended by a question about how and why is this a month long event. Hell you even found a way to bring race into it. LMFAO Karen
pro grade deflection

10/10

have a great day

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
And why do you care? How does any of this negatively affect your life?
How does having homosexuality pushed on me and my family at every turn negatively affect my life? Is this a real Question? Drag queens in grade schools with kids, that hunky dory with you too?