Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ok so now I get it. It has nothing to do with merit and is only PC BS. Thx. Never heard of any of these tho. Well the first one I know of, never heard of the others. Still in fairness it does not answer the question of why.
Proof that you absolutely don't and are incapable of ever. Thanks.

It is good at weeding out those that actually don't give a shit vs those that actually do... in the bad way. Most of our support here is us saying that we care about personal freedoms that are being impinged by bias. Hypocrites talk freedom when they are only about their own selfish interests and have no genuine ideals because they don't understand that freedom means not unreasonably impinging on other's freedoms like bias and assault weapons proposed safeguards do. Learning in Jails and more guns! That will make them feel secure. LOL at bringing more guns into locked down schools as a means of protection.

I'm out. Not sorry, mods. I didn't start this but I won't continue.

Last edited:

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Proof that you absolutely don't and are incapable of ever. Thanks.

It is good at weeding out those that actually don't give a shit vs those that actually do... in the bad way. Most of our support here is us saying that we care about personal freedoms that are being impinged by bias. Hypocrites talk freedom when they are only about their own selfish interests and have no genuine ideals because they don't understand that freedom means not unreasonably impinging on other's freedoms like bias and assault weapons proposed safeguards do. Learning in Jails and more guns! That will make them feel secure. LOL at bringing more guns into locked down schools as a means of protection.

I'm out. Not sorry, mods. I didn't start this but I won't continue.
Proof of me not being interested in something I'm not involved with. Sounds like a huge deal. And the rest??? LMAO propaganda with no answers. Mad that people want protection for themselfs and their children. I have more guns then you have brain cells, try and take them please. I take it in your world the drag queens keep the kids safe so no security is needed. Taking guns from the folks causing no problems is always the answer.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Proof of me not being interested in something I'm not involved with. Sounds like a huge deal. And the rest??? LMAO propaganda with no answers. Mad that people want protection for themselfs and their children. I have more guns then you have brain cells, try and take them please. I take it in your world the drag queens keep the kids safe so no security is needed.
Uh oh look out tough guy with gunz is feeling threatened ? ? ? ?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Proof of me not being interested in something I'm not involved with. Sounds like a huge deal. And the rest??? LMAO propaganda with no answers. Mad that people want protection for themselfs and their children. I have more guns then you have brain cells, try and take them please. I take it in your world the drag queens keep the kids safe so no security is needed. Taking guns from the folks causing no problems is always the answer.
You seem like a miserable dude what happened? Where did the priest touch you?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Really showing your intelligence level here. Why do you keep bringing gay stuff into it?

I keep bringing gay stuff in it because that is the topic ya dolt. You asked why there are 30 days to celebrate gay people and I am trying to tell you as a non practicing psychologist, you are demonstrating repressed homosexual thoughts.
What is hard about that to understand? You are texting as if you are afraid of homosexuals and are masking your fear as anger.
It's Ok to be an angry, repressed homosexual.
One day(hopefully soon) you'll have the courage to come out and we can all celebrate you during June!

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I keep bringing gay stuff in it because that is the topic ya dolt. You asked why there are 30 days to celebrate gay people and I am trying to tell you as a non practicing psychologist, you are demonstrating repressed homosexual thoughts.
What is hard about that to understand? You are texting as if you are afraid of homosexuals and are masking your fear as anger.
It's Ok to be an angry, repressed homosexual.
One day(hopefully soon) you'll have the courage to come out and we can all celebrate you during June!
It's weird he's acting like other people initiated the conversation about gays