Votes: 3 7.0%
  • @aesopian

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • @dbldrew

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I keep bringing gay stuff in it because that is the topic ya dolt. You asked why there are 30 days to celebrate gay people and I am trying to tell you as a non practicing psychologist, you are demonstrating repressed homosexual thoughts.
What is hard about that to understand? You are texting as if you are afraid of homosexuals and are masking your fear as anger.
It's Ok to be an angry, repressed homosexual.
One day(hopefully soon) you'll have the courage to come out and we can all celebrate you during June!
You sure bring up gay stuff a lot.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Then why are you complaining?
Was I? I was asking what takes 30 days about it? Why (so many days). Many more important people and events get 1 day only. I really don't think anyone's sexuality needs to be celebrated either. Is it really any of my business who you nail? I don't feel it is.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Was I? I was asking what takes 30 days about it? Why (so many days). Many more important people and events get 1 day only. I really don't think anyone's sexuality needs to be celebrated either. Is it really any of my business who you nail? I don't feel it is.
You brought up the military, their month is may and what do you mean by more important people?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
that's what the fuck I'm saying. dude asked why there's a whole gay month. I explained why in pretty sufficient detail.

this is what it's all about:

View attachment 29751
You explained nothing. You answered a question not asked. I was not sure you even was talking to me because you changed the subject to fit your reading comp skills.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
You brought up the military, their month is may and what do you mean by more important people?
The Military has and will lose lifes. Yes I get that they get 30 and more. More important people ? Those that contributed something big to the country or mankind.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Proof of me not being interested in something I'm not involved with. Sounds like a huge deal. And the rest??? LMAO propaganda with no answers. Mad that people want protection for themselfs and their children. I have more guns then you have brain cells, try and take them please. I take it in your world the drag queens keep the kids safe so no security is needed. Taking guns from the folks causing no problems is always the answer.

What did gays and "drag queens" do you you that you need protection? Do you think they're going to convert your child or something?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Proof of me not being interested in something I'm not involved with. Sounds like a huge deal. And the rest??? LMAO propaganda with no answers. Mad that people want protection for themselfs and their children. I have more guns then you have brain cells, try and take them please. I take it in your world the drag queens keep the kids safe so no security is needed.
and that's why you started this. Got it.