Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Was I? I was asking what takes 30 days about it? Why (so many days). Many more important people and events get 1 day only. I really don't think anyone's sexuality needs to be celebrated either. Is it really any of my business who you nail? I don't feel it is.

Since you hated gay awareness month, I really hope you enjoy National Minority Mental Health Month.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@Visionman might be pound for pound the absolute dumbest person on the internet. Every time a thread is bumped with one of his posts I’m reminded that he existed. What a complete dumb fuck. It feels like he hasn’t been around in 5 years but it was around this time last season he threw in the towel after the great @Mighty Joe Young got temp banned. Imagine that being the last straw for you. RIP to a football poster so stupid he makes @TheWinman look like Bill Walsh.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
@Visionman might be pound for pound the absolute dumbest person on the internet. Every time a thread is bumped with one of his posts I’m reminded that he existed. What a complete dumb fuck.
If there's one thing I have to credit visionless for, it is his ability to post comically bad opinions with the unwavering confidence of an idiot.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
asked
So I hated it now? Ok.

Just kidding. You loved it. You didn't ask why there were constant transsexual drag shows waiting for you at your every turn. You weren't triggered in the least and didn't ask "why do they get 30 days"

You were all about it.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
asked

Just kidding. You loved it. You didn't ask why there were constant transsexual drag shows waiting for you at your every turn. You weren't triggered in the least and didn't ask "why do they get 30 days"

You were all about it.
I simply asked why they get 30 days? What for? What did they do? What was the accomplishment? You have no answers and knows it's PC bullshit just like everyone does. No ones sexual preference deserves or needs a single awareness day. And triggered is you, I'm gen X and don't have a trigger. Sorry I'm just not soft enough.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I simply asked why they get 30 days? What for? What did they do? What was the accomplishment? You have no answers and knows it's PC bullshit just like everyone does. No ones sexual preference deserves or needs a single awareness day. And triggered is you, I'm gen X and don't have a trigger. Sorry I'm just not soft enough.
You said everyone around you was trying to turn you and your whole family into gaywads for the entire month of June.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

So minority mental awareness month (July) should trigger you as well huh?

I am also Gen X so not sure what your angle is on that one. Are you upset there is no Gen X awareness month?

"What did they do- What did they accomplish ?" Well, bigot it's about awareness(each and every month!) of groups of people that typically don't get the spot light and it helps shine light on their importance in society. All in hopes whities like you dont forget about the Gays, the Natives, the Women, the Hispanics, the African Americans and the Asians whilst living your Whitest American lyfe.

Keep it classy!

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
So minority mental awareness month (July) should trigger you as well huh?

I am also Gen X so not sure what your angle is on that one. Are you upset there is no Gen X awareness month?

"What did they do- What did they accomplish ?" Well, bigot it's about awareness(each and every month!) of groups of people that typically don't get the spot light and it helps shine light on their importance in society. All in hopes whities like you dont forget about the Gays, the Natives, the Women, the Hispanics, the African Americans and the Asians whilst living your Whitest American lyfe.

Keep it classy!
LMFAO. So nothing accomplished and zero benefit for man kind or our country.. How about you keep shifting you morels and ethics to fit the crowd and be part of the herd and I'll stay true to God and nature. LMFAO And all the groups you mention live in the spotlite year round. Who doesn't get even a day---- God fearing, tax paying, nuclear family's. You know the people who started and built this whole thing.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It’s not a recognition of an accomplishment.

It’s a long overdue recognition that society has for decades mistakenly treated being gay as immoral, even sinful.

Ignorant bigots like to scream “Why is there no Straight Pride Month?”, because they are too stupid to see the obvious answer: Because we, as a society, have not driven straight people to commit suicide over the sexual orientation they were born with.

Not realizing that Pride month is not an award for an accomplishment shows just how ignorant one is, and how far up their asses their heads are.

Lacking compassion is a helluva companion to lacking intelligence.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMFAO. So nothing accomplished and zero benefit for man kind or our country.. How about you keep shifting you morels and ethics to fit the crowd and be part of the herd and I'll stay true to God and nature. LMFAO And all the groups you mention live in the spotlite year round. Who doesn't get even a day---- God fearing, tax paying, nuclear family's. You know the people who started and built this whole thing.
Imagine waking up this mad about LGBT community on a Friday. Yikes!

"Morels" lmfao. Yeah I'm sure your white trash, uneducated nuclear family accomplished anything ? ???

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Imagine waking up this mad about LGBT community on a Friday. Yikes!

"Morels" lmfao. Yeah I'm sure your white trash, uneducated nuclear family accomplished anything ? ???
He's so mad, look at all the grammar and spelling issues in his posts he woke up to make first thing in the morning!

So angry June almost turned him GAY! hopefully he is better prepared next year!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's so mad, look at all the grammar and spelling issues in his posts he woke up to make first thing in the morning!

So angry June almost turned him GAY! hopefully he is better prepared next year!

I didn't realize gay people didn't pay taxes btw. I may need to rethink this. You have noonturdy paying taxes on his 45k coal mining salary like a REAL AMERICAN!