• @dbldrew

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My suggestion is @Noonthirtyjoe get some flags to fly outside his prefab home. Blue lives matter. Thin blue line "American flag." No step on snek. Trump 2020. A nice combo of those should keep gays/blacks/shitlibs/antifas away from his home come next June.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah but the gays don't pay taxes or have any GOSH FEARING MORELS!

...and the United States was birthed by a bunch of guys that thought the Church of England was full of shit and the taxes were even worse.

Gays sound pretty ****ing patriotic to me.

We should give them July too!!!

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
...and the United States was birthed by a bunch of guys that thought the Church of England was full of shit and the taxes were even worse.

Gays sound pretty ****ing patriotic to me.

We should give them July too!!!
Maybe sandwich July 4th with a couple gay holidays on the 3rd & 5th. Fly the gay pride flags in unison with the American flag!

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
It’s not a recognition of an accomplishment.

It’s a long overdue recognition that society has for decades mistakenly treated being gay as immoral, even sinful.

Ignorant bigots like to scream “Why is there no Straight Pride Month?”, because they are too stupid to see the obvious answer: Because we, as a society, have not driven straight people to commit suicide over the sexual orientation they were born with.

Not realizing that Pride month is not an award for an accomplishment shows just how ignorant one is, and how far up their asses their heads are.

Lacking compassion is a helluva companion to lacking intelligence.
Long overdue recognition? Gays have been part of the world from caveman days till now/ WTF are you talking even about. I don't hate the gays. GET THIS STRAIT. (I don't believe I or anyone should be recognized or celebrated for their sexual preferences. ) (I know the facts won't matter to you.) Also gays have been viewed as immoral and sinful for much much longer then decades. Try from the very beginning of mankind. Now maybe everyone was wrong and you are the right one.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
LMFAO. So nothing accomplished and zero benefit for man kind or our country.. How about you keep shifting you morels and ethics to fit the crowd and be part of the herd and I'll stay true to God and nature. LMFAO And all the groups you mention live in the spotlite year round. Who doesn't get even a day---- God fearing, tax paying, nuclear family's. You know the people who started and built this whole thing.
Long overdue recognition? Gays have been part of the world from caveman days till now/ WTF are you talking even about. I don't hate the gays. GET THIS STRAIT. (I don't believe I or anyone should be recognized or celebrated for their sexual preferences. ) (I know the facts won't matter to you.) Also gays have been viewed as immoral and sinful for much much longer then decades. Try from the very beginning of mankind. Now maybe everyone was wrong and you are the right one.

Lemme make sure I understand you. So you went hunting for MORELS (mushrooms, specifically) but ended up in the STRAIT (of HORMUZ)? Sounds like a wild shroom trip!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jeez, the coal miner really REALLY hates gays. Look how angry elf he's being. On a beautiful Friday just showing how ignorant and stupid he is for all to see! Incredible stuff!