• @dbldrew

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think @Noonthirtyjoe is really that mad about gays as much as he seems upset that groups of humans spend an entire month celebrating specific identifying traits about their humanity which I kinda get because we should really be celebrating all our identifying traits about our humanity literally every single day and not try to paint anyone in a literal metaphorical corner of what it means to you to be human but still seems like a silly thing to get upset about in a world where violence, poverty, famine and disease are scary close to your front door which should make anyone with any kind of empathy upset literally 24 hours every passing day but I genuinely don't think it's about gay people at all.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I don't think @Noonthirtyjoe is really that mad about gays as much as he seems upset that groups of humans spend an entire month celebrating specific identifying traits about their humanity which I kinda get because we should really be celebrating all our identifying traits about our humanity literally every single day and not try to paint anyone in a literal metaphorical corner of what it means to you to be human but still seems like a silly thing to get upset about in a world where violence, poverty, famine and disease are scary close to your front door which should make anyone with any kind of empathy upset literally 24 hours every passing day but I genuinely don't think it's about gay people at all.

Nah I believe he said all those groups Except nuclear white families.

I wonder what month should be Nuclear White Family month?

My guess would be a winter month so they don't get hot in their sheets?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
No man I'm not that deep. I got no votes, so I did what I needed to do. I got one now. I'm debating on if I should go for the win. But you are correct that Gay does not matter to me. People get to be what they want.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Nah I believe he said all those groups Except nuclear white families.

I wonder what month should be Nuclear White Family month?

My guess would be a winter month so they don't get hot in their sheets?
It's really all twelve.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
A whole month for unemployed toothless coal miners?

30 days? what did the coal miners accomplish? Can someone tell me why there's a coal mining operation being shoved in my fave at every turn? My kid goes to kindergarten and comes home with soot all over him!

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Gosh so he pays the anti gay tax and probably gives away money to the sky guy every Sunday. No wonder he's so angry and has no money and his kids diddle their cousins
Who? I don't go to church and all 5 of my kids are doing great and starting family's. They come out to my farm for a cookout every weekend. You probably only like the one kind of meat tho.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
30 days? what did the coal miners accomplish? Can someone tell me why there's a coal mining operation being shoved in my fave at every turn? My kid goes to kindergarten and comes home with soot all over him!
They heated America and raised family s. Guess who did'nt.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I had to change my vote from biff to 1230 just b/c he's trying so damn hard to get on the board. Lil fella ought to have something to show for this beatdown, trainwreck.
I love this guy.

• Love
Reactions: DC

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
How does having homosexuality pushed on me and my family at every turn negatively affect my life? Is this a real Question? Drag queens in grade schools with kids, that hunky dory with you too?

@HeHateMe

Here. Here is where he said it. He asked you this morning for proof so being one of your alt bots, I found where what you needed.

your loyal alt.
MDB111

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
They heated America and raised family s. Guess who did'nt.

So no natives, gays or blacks ever mined coal? No women? Fascinating. It's like you don't even think before you post. But i do like the attempt to lean all the way into this. I mean, why be a half assed bigot?