Votes: 1 2.3%
  • @dbldrew

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And I fully admit to being homophobic. I don't hate, I don't care what others do. But i am not personal comfortable around it and never will be. You can disapprove of something and still not be a hater.

Your insecurity with gays is obvious. While maybe not homophobic it is certainly weird.

Last edited:

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Your insecurity with gays is obvious. While maybe not homophobic it is certainly weird.
Its weird that you think I in the 99 percentile world wide opinion, is the weird one here. You have to see the irony in your statement..

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
This thread is amazing.
No. I'm still at only 1 vote. What is amazing ih how much air they blow out and still nothing moves....They can't even lift a finger because of the work involved.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its weird that you think I in the 99 percentile world wide opinion, is the weird one here. You have to see the irony in your statement..

Huh? I am gonna have to see some facts and stats before I buy into 99% of world wide opinion is frightened or intimidated by or actually homophonic. So, show you work or pipe down. I don’t think you know what irony is, though.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Huh? I am gonna have to see some facts and stats before I buy into 99% of world wide opinion is frightened or intimidated by or actually homophonic. So, show you work or pipe down. I don’t think you know what irony is, though.
I don't believe I said anything ironic, nor done anything ironic. Perhaps it is you that does not know the meaning of the word. Show your work or piss off.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Show me your proof and I’ll show you mine.
If you are really that interested then you do the google. I'm just not interested in drawing this conversation out. It's accepted in some places. But the far majority it is not. Don't blame me. I'm only stating a common known fact. Anyway I'm done in this thread. We all get to have our own opinions. Have a nice day.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If you are really that interested then you do the google. I'm just not interested in drawing this conversation out. It's accepted in some places. But the far majority it is not. Don't blame me. I'm only stating a common known fact. Anyway I'm done in this thread. We all get to have our own opinions. Have a nice day.
Something tells me you aren't done with this thread ...

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You are done because you are being made to look foolish. I can't find any information that indiscates that 99% of the peole in the world have issues with gays. So why don't you help?

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
You are done because you are being made to look foolish. I can't find any information that indiscates that 99% of the peole in the world have issues with gays. So why don't you help?

Sure foolish. bye bye.