Votes: 3 7.0%
  • @aesopian

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • @dbldrew

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
So no natives, gays or blacks ever mined coal? No women? Fascinating. It's like you don't even think before you post. But i do like the attempt to lean all the way into this. I mean, why be a half assed bigot?
I said coal minors heated the country and raised family's. Why do you keep adding things not said. I'm pretty sure there were coal miners of every decreed. Do you even read what is said before becoming a offended victim?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't hate the gays.
“The gays”

That comes off as very homophobic. They aren’t “the gays.” They are simply human beings who have a different sexual preference. I know you say you don’t care but your words say different. Your insecurities are your problem, not theirs. Just IMHO

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
“The gays”

That comes off as very homophobic. They aren’t “the gays.” They are simply human beings who have a different sexual preference. I know you say you don’t care but your words say different. Your insecurities are your problem, not theirs. Just IMHO

At least one of his supposed 5 kids is definitely gay too. It's in the numbers. Wonder what he would do if he found out.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I said coal minors heated the country and raised family's. Why do you keep adding things not said. I'm pretty sure there were coal miners of every decreed. Do you even read what is said before becoming a offended victim?

"They heated the country and guess who didn't? " That's what you said. I think you forget what you type. Look as a fellow Gen Xer, I implore you to go grab a Bud Light and spin some REO Speedwagon on your player and relax! You've had a tough week. And your memory is obviously not what it used to be.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
“The gays”

So its human awareness month? Check again bro And I fully admit to being homophobic. I don't hate, I don't care what others do. But i am not personal comfortable around it and never will be. You can disapprove of something and still not be a hater.

Last edited:

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
"They heated the country and guess who didn't? " That's what you said. I think you forget what you type. Look as a fellow Gen Xer, I implore you to go grab a Bud Light and spin some REO Speedwagon on your player and relax! You've had a tough week. And your memory is obviously not what it used to be.
I'm putting you on ignore. You just make shit up and it's never on topic. You attempt to change what is said to you to fit your agenda. You are a very dishonest poster and I'm guessing person.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
“The gays”

whats with all the homophobia on this site? Dont these gay phobic ccs peeps know that when they stroke their lil millimetre peter, they are stroking a cock... they gay 2..

be gay, who cares..

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
What did gays and "drag queens" do you you that you need protection? Do you think they're going to convert your child or something?
Even hypothetically suggesting that he gets any and that said lady would want to have a kid by him, might be one of the funniest things ever posted on this board.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
whats with all the homophobia on this site? Dont these gay phobic ccs peeps know that when they stroke their lil millimetre peter, they are stroking a cock... they gay 2..

be gay, who cares..

Masturbation is gay? What about when you suck a giant cock and swallow all the sperm?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Masturbation is gay? What about when you suck a giant cock and swallow all the sperm?

I hear if you stop 4 months before you are released from prison, you arent gay, so idk what its called. I havent been to the pen though, so you may need to ask someone whos done at least 4 years.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Even hypothetically suggesting that he gets any and that said lady would want to have a kid by him, might be one of the funniest things ever posted on this board.
Ill let my 5 kids and all my grandchildren know your theory. Next time I hit a drive thru I'll tell you how it went.