• @dbldrew

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How does having homosexuality pushed on me and my family at every turn negatively affect my life? Is this a real Question? Drag queens in grade schools with kids, that hunky dory with you too?

Lol did you get hit on by a dude in the bud light aisle at Target?

Nobody is pushing homosexuality on you or your family at every turn or even at any turn lol, calm down. ?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How does having homosexuality pushed on me and my family at every turn negatively affect my life? Is this a real Question? Drag queens in grade schools with kids, that hunky dory with you too?
Why is Christianity constantly pushed on people?

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why is Christianity constantly pushed on people?
Ehhhhhh. It's really not anymore. I meani had a missionary ask me for a moment of my time the other day and I said no thanks and he left me alone and it had been like 10 years since instances.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
more importantly, why are these people continually of the belief that the United States of America is a "Christian nation"?

do you idolater fuckwits comprehend that the United States was founded to escape religious persecution in England?
Taxes dude.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
more importantly, why are these people continually of the belief that the United States of America is a "Christian nation"?

do you idolater fuckwits comprehend that the United States was founded to escape religious persecution in England?
Taxes dude. No one gives a shit about religion.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

How, exactly, is homosexuality being “pushed” on anyone? Accept them as people and go on with your life. Believe me, they don’t want to be around you, either. Drag queens in school don’t bother me nearly as much as guns. I heard someone say, “Unless a drag queen is beating a kid with one of your banned books, stop worrying about it. The scary drag queen won’t hurt you or your family.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
How, exactly, is homosexuality being “pushed” on anyone? Accept them as people and go on with your life. Believe me, they don’t want to be around you, either. Drag queens in school don’t bother me nearly as much as guns. I heard someone say, “Unless a drag queen is beating a kid with one of your banned books, stop worrying about it. The scary drag queen won’t hurt you or your family.
Nice job making things up.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
For you to make fun of, of course. Same with Black, Asian and Females, etc.
It's very apparent that you only give Jesus 1 day. The rest are yours to throw stones.

Month
Heritage Celebrated
African American History Month
National National Women’s History Month, Irish-American Heritage Month
April​
March 13 to April 15 is National Deaf History Month
May
Asian Pacific American Heritage, Older Americans Month and Jewish American Heritage Month
June
Gay Lesbian Pride Month
National Hispanic-Latino Heritage Month (Sept. 15-Oct. 15)
National Disability Employment Awareness Month and National Italian American Heritage Month
National American Indian Heritage Month
Ok so now I get it. It has nothing to do with merit and is only PC BS. Thx. Never heard of any of these tho. Well the first one I know of, never heard of the others. Still in fairness it does not answer the question of why.