Who Here is Attending the Hawks / Sox game on 8/27?

cheps_oner

Liked Posts:
[quote name="Kerfuffle"]

What level were you sitting on? I was in the 500s and there was absolutely no Blackhawk activity up there besides a few fans in red jerseys. But, no players, no autographs, nothing. The thing that gets me is why they advertised prizes be given away to Hawk STH and then I didnt' see any.[/quote]

I was in the 100 level off the 3rd base line. I completely forgot about the "prizes", but meh, enjoyable night either way. Its not like id win anyways.

-cheps oner

bierboy

Liked Posts:
Re: Who Went to the Hawks/Sox game on 8/27?

[quote name="Kerfuffle"]Well I attended the game on 8/27. Here are the pros/cons of the evening:

Pros:

1) Sox won, nice weather, Friday evening

2) Hot women everywhere that night. It seemed like it was ladies night or something.

Cons:

1) Left 2 hours before the game but due to massive car accident on I-55 we missed the first inning and took us 2 hours to get in. No parade, no viewing of the trophies.

2) Nothing about the evening seemed to be Blackhawks related which was disappointing. Yeah some fans wore their Blackhawks jerseys and there were a couple non-interesting items on the scoreboard but that was it.

3) The note I had from the Sox said that STH would be eligible for prizes that evening however nothing was ever given away that I'm aware of. Nothing announced on the scoreboard and when I asked a Hawks employee at one of the Hawks booths he told me I had to sign up for some Training Camp package to be in the drawing - he was clueless and I walked away. Did anyone receive any prizes?

4) Overall it was a disappointing event as I didn't feel there was really anything Blackhawks related to the evening. What did you think?[/quote]

Meh....typical White Sox crap....