Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I legit wanted Josh McDaniels back in 2018.

By the time the Bears fired Matt Nagy, I jumped aboard the Jim Caldwell ship, but thought Daboll was the most interesting of the less experienced candidates for helping Josh Allen look like an NFL Superstar.

Have not thought abo
ut any of those men this past month as Luke Getsy continues to steal my heart.
Still gotta love what Daboll's done with Jones.

Last edited:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tangent because I think the OP was referring to Josh McDaniels, but here's what Myles Garrett had to say about the Dolphins after playing Mike McDaniel:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tangent because I think the OP was referring to Josh McDaniels, but here's what Myles Garrett had to say about the Dolphins after playing Mike McDaniel:

I thought his O did a great job against us as well. He's getting max out of Tua imo. Small sample size but he's doing it while still being a good HC.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I thought his O did a great job against us as well. He's getting max out of Tua imo.

Is Tua a 50 million per year QB tho? That's gonna be the going rate for starters soon . . .

Next season is his last year with present deal. If his agent is looking to make a move, they could use this season as leverage and force the dolphins hand.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Is Tua a 50 million per year QB tho? That's gonna be the going rate for starters soon . . .

Next season is his last year with present deal. If his agent is looking to make a move, they could use this season as leverage and force the dolphins hand.
Never Implies he was and if anything, implied he wasn't tho.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

The going rate will be the highest paid qb + the % the cap goes up. Nothing is set in stone if the cap keeps going up

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope. I live in Denver saw his shitty coaching up close.

Bust

Liked Posts:
The going rate will be the highest paid qb + the % the cap goes up. Nothing is set in stone if the cap keeps going up

Tua has an injury history as well. Everyone saw his crooked fingers #brutal. He also missed a full season for that dislocated hip?

My guess is his agents push for deal and he gets the money. He has injury history, lock those guaranteed dollars in now! Like you say it's the QB market paygrade in todays nfl. all good!

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its true. He has shilled so hard for every single thing Poles has done and tried to defend everything he hasn't done. He was hardcore shitting on Fields and ready to put his chips into Poles next QB.

Pretty embarrassing how he's been handling himself tbh

need these receipts

and judging a gm midway through a tear down season for his first year is pretty stupid. You wanna call him a failure for Velus Jones instead of looking at an overall picture, like the moron you're quoting, go ahead

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
need these receipts

and judging a gm midway through a tear down season for his first year is pretty stupid. You wanna call him a failure for Velus Jones instead of looking at an overall picture, like the moron you're quoting, go ahead
I never called him a failure. Just stating that you’ve shilled non stop from day 1 and like to call out anyone who dare criticize anything he has done or didn’t so.

You know it.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tua has an injury history as well. Everyone saw his crooked fingers #brutal. He also missed a full season for that dislocated hip?

My guess is his agents push for deal and he gets the money. He has injury history, lock those guaranteed dollars in now! Like you say it's the QB market paygrade in todays nfl. all good!

Put a good pass rush on him and tight coverage and it will expose him/

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I never called him a failure. Just stating that you’ve shilled non stop from day 1 and like to call out anyone who dare criticize anything he has done or didn’t so.

You know it.
shilled or not quick to judge moves midseason and overreact like the guy you're quoting? the type that wants to call this a failure before it even starts

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

Don't all rookie contracts have a 5th year option? I could be wrong but I could've sworn they have him for 2 more seasons if they pick up his option and then potentially 2 more years with the franchise tag. Given his injury history, I don't know that I'd blame the Dolphins if they just played him out year to year.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
shilled or not quick to judge moves midseason and overreact like the guy you're quoting? the type that wants to call this a failure before it even starts
Shilled. It’s odd how you keep talking about how you’re not being quick to judge Poles yet lately you’ve been the king of receipts for people who wanted players poles didn’t get or trashing coaches Poles didn’t hire.

So I guess only Poles and all of the people and players under him get time but anyone else is fair game.

Just stop playing this game. You’re only fooling yourself.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Shilled. It’s odd how you keep talking about how you’re not being quick to judge Poles yet lately you’ve been the king of receipts for people who wanted players poles didn’t get or trashing coaches Poles didn’t hire.

So I guess only Poles and all of the people and players under him get time but anyone else is fair game.

Just stop playing this game. You’re only fooling yourself.

Meh. I trashed one coach in McDaniels, a 2-7 "offensive guru" that was surely the fix to all the problems the Bears had coming into the season and some advocated for him hard simply because he was an offensive coach.

I trashed posters who advocated for a quick fix via free agency and didn't even understand that the Bears didn't free up most money til post June 1st

and I gave you shit about Christian Watson in like August.

still waiting on some shill posts though. Surely there is some of me calling Velus an awesome pick or something?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Meh. I trashed one coach in McDaniels, a 2-7 "offensive guru" that was surely the fix to all the problems the Bears had coming into the season and some advocated for him hard simply because he was an offensive coach.

I trashed posters who advocated for a quick fix via free agency and didn't even understand that the Bears didn't free up most money til post June 1st

and I gave you shit about Christian Watson in like August.

still waiting on some shill posts though. Surely there is some of me calling Velus an awesome pick or something?
That’s a lot of text for someone who should just say “you’re right”.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Besides, don't know how i can shill for GM that isn't even in control. Its all George McCaskeys moves