Who wanted McDaniels as head coach?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m not sure how ripping Fields in a GD thread when he was playing like a pile of shit(Texans game) is supposed to be a bad thing.
It's not.

Neither is waiting for better passing games before crowning him.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We get it. You believe Poles has been flawless in his decisions and does not deserve any criticism. Just make it one thread and come clean.

So now a thread about a head coach is somehow a reference to Poles?

Seek help

mecha

Liked Posts:
Because Belichick is a fuckwad! But he won and wins. So everyone says " Oh Bill, that wrankled ass, cut off sweatshirt with holes in it is such a trend! And we love when you shit all over the media with mumblinh one word answers because you're the best!"
But in reality, his personality sucks. He's abrasive. He makes people uncomfortable.
But he is a winner.
So he spawns these coordinator wanna be coaches that try and go hard and be dicks like he is. But those teams don't win right away and players say " fuck you McDaniels, Crennel, Patricia,Obrien, Weiss, etc"

The minute Bill Obrien started down a losing slope,the Texans couldn't wait to fire him Because he is a dick. They are all dicks.

I'll bet even Horny Robert Kraft will can Belichick after two losing seasons.
Whatever Belichick does works for him only. And all those other scrubs keep trying to emulate him and fail.

Matt Nagy says "Be You"
hey man don't forget Mangini. 3 rings, bro

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So now a thread about a head coach is somehow a reference to Poles?

Seek help
Everyone who frequents this board can read between the lines with your posts.

You should just be a little more transparent and change the title to “Poles was right not to interview McDaniels”.

But you play your games, like you did with your Allen Robinson thread, thinking you’re outsmarting everyone.

If you want to prove me wrong, and you are not out to defend Poles in every way possible, tell me one or two things he has done that you disagree with. Surely there must be a couple. Nobody’s perfect. Right?

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
McDaniels concerns were never around the Xs and Os as he has shown he can tailor offenses to different personnel and find success. His red flags were on leadership and the way he has conducted himself when given larger leadership roles in the past.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Everyone who frequents this board can read between the lines with your posts.

You should just be a little more transparent and change the title to “Poles was right not to interview McDaniels”.

But you play your games, like you did with your Allen Robinson thread, thinking you’re outsmarting everyone.

If you want to prove me wrong, and you are not out to defend Poles in every way possible, tell me one or two things he has done that you disagree with. Surely there must be a couple. Nobody’s perfect. Right?

I said zero about Poles. I specifically asked about users who wanted McDaniels. Users.

You have this hard on for Poles for some reason.

RuszBron1

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
I admit , I was all in for Harbaugh ;)

Myrradah

Liked Posts:
makes me wonder how he remained with the Patriots so long if he's such a fuckwad. I would've thought he'd be the heir to Belichick's spot there when he retires. instead he's fucking around with another degenerate AFC West team. whatever.

I don't think McDaniels or Eberflus can be graded based on half a season. there's still a lot of footbaw left.

Yea, I dont mind waiting for Flus. I think he is doing well but I would be curious how he does with Getsy possibly leaving in 1 or 2 years. His choice for OC will be critical.

As far as Josh McDaniels goes - I dont judge him based on this year. I judge him based on this year and his time in Denver. The issues track and point to him being the problem.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I wanted McDaniels. I loved his ability to adapt to the QBs he had. He went from Brady to a Cam Newton offense to developing the top rookie QB last year in Mac Jones. He showed that he can run all different types of offenses based on the team's personnel. I'm not sure if he coached all of them, but the Patriots went from Randy Moss led, to 2 TE offense with Gronk and the murderer dude, then a small white dude laden WR corps. From wide open, to middle of the field heavy to running QB run heavy offenses to RPOs and playaction heavy. I thought I wanted that ability to adapt for Justin Fields. I thought he'd learn from his previous coaching experience.

I was wrong. I'll admit it.
Not me as a HC he's over his head always was always will be and he's a jerk, maybe fine as OC but no higher. Tries to be Bill B w/o the resume to get respect.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We get it. You believe Poles has been flawless in his decisions and does not deserve any criticism. Just make it one thread and come clean.
Its true. He has shilled so hard for every single thing Poles has done and tried to defend everything he hasn't done. He was hardcore shitting on Fields and ready to put his chips into Poles next QB.

Pretty embarrassing how he's been handling himself tbh

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Context bitch.

Good of you to take me out of context - all I pointed out was if people at the time wanted Pace out, McDaniels being hired would have guaranteed that - it wasn't an endorsement.

Damn, you're thirsty for this shit after being exposed as a bitch... :smug:

Please calm down.