Who wanted McDaniels as head coach?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Can someone who isn't on ret@rded rainbows ignore list tag him and make sure to get an actual answer about McDaniels instead of his normal deflecting about fields. I'm sure he'll move the goal posts per usual
Damn he was a die hard foles guy too. He forgot to delete these receipts like he’s done other in the past

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
I guess coaches are done after 9 games in year one. By that logic Eberflus isn't looking good either. He's only got one more win.
Difference being he took over a playoff team and added the #1 wr in the nfl and chandler Jones. Bears big offseason additions were Byron Pringle and justin Jones to a really bad team

jive

Liked Posts:
McDaniels is a Nagy that worked under a more successful HC.

Reactions: chi

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I liked Daboll probably the most. Despised McDaniels. Meh on Flus. Wasn’t big on the Vikings coach. McDaniels seemed like a Trestman with more up to date offense. He looks to be a great leader. But of course all HCs look great until the Ls start coming. Flus seems like a great leader holding the team together through the Ls and trades.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I legit wanted Josh McDaniels back in 2018.

By the time the Bears fired Matt Nagy, I jumped aboard the Jim Caldwell ship, but thought Daboll was the most interesting of the less experienced candidates for helping Josh Allen look like an NFL Superstar.

Have not thought about any of those men this past month as Luke Getsy continues to steal my heart.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I legit wanted Josh McDaniels back in 2018.

By the time the Bears fired Matt Nagy, I jumped aboard the Jim Caldwell ship, but thought Daboll was the most interesting of the less experienced candidates for helping Josh Allen look like an NFL Superstar.

Have not thought about any of those men this past month as Luke Getsy continues to steal my heart.
Mcdaniels was a good candidate until he fucked over the colts that was 3 strikes if I was owner of a team

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
makes me wonder how he remained with the Patriots so long if he's such a fuckwad. I would've thought he'd be the heir to Belichick's spot there when he retires. instead he's fucking around with another degenerate AFC West team. whatever.

I don't think McDaniels or Eberflus can be graded based on half a season. there's still a lot of footbaw left.

Because Belichick is a fuckwad! But he won and wins. So everyone says " Oh Bill, that wrankled ass, cut off sweatshirt with holes in it is such a trend! And we love when you shit all over the media with mumblinh one word answers because you're the best!"
But in reality, his personality sucks. He's abrasive. He makes people uncomfortable.
But he is a winner.
So he spawns these coordinator wanna be coaches that try and go hard and be dicks like he is. But those teams don't win right away and players say " fuck you McDaniels, Crennel, Patricia,Obrien, Weiss, etc"

The minute Bill Obrien started down a losing slope,the Texans couldn't wait to fire him Because he is a dick. They are all dicks.

I'll bet even Horny Robert Kraft will can Belichick after two losing seasons.
Whatever Belichick does works for him only. And all those other scrubs keep trying to emulate him and fail.

Matt Nagy says "Be You"

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
A stunning example of how you wrote off Fields. How do you live with yourself
He was not too hot on Fields early on that's for sure. But we also know The Beckys stick stick together ❤️