Who will be Bears starting QB next season?

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
I want Carr or Stafford but we will be starting Foles or Mariota unfortunately. It’s what we do best. Start below average QBs.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bets like that come with odds, or are you that big a fool?
You said "book it" it would be Jimmy G. Weren't you calling people pussies the other day for not betting?

Rise

Liked Posts:
If I had to guess it will be Carr or Ryan.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You said "book it" it would be Jimmy G. Weren't you calling people pussies the other day for not betting?

I am sorry that your sarcasm filter is broken, thinking that picking the Bears QB for 2021 is anything comparable to guessing what trade value Stafford will bring are even remotely close is idiotic.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am sorry that your sarcasm filter is broken, thinking that picking the Bears QB for 2021 is anything comparable to guessing what trade value Stafford will bring are even remotely close is idiotic.
So you're a pussy? got it.

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Ryan or Carr makes too much cents.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is this a who do you think will be the QB or who do you want to be the QB thread?

Bears QB will be JG, the writing is on the wall.

Book it.

Realistic QB pick.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m halfway hoping it’s Lance. Not because I’m sold on him as QB but because he would bring hope with the unknown. I’m pretty much just searching for a reason for next season to be interesting.

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
I highly doubt that the Bears can draft a QB and have him start in the same year.
I've seen virtually no ability of the Bears to improve the play of any QB on their roster.
Why would we even consider that a newly drafted QB could start for the Bears and be effective?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Starting Foles is accepting they are getting fired.

Normally I'd agree with you. A few rebuttals, though:

1) I think they know they have another year after this one. Probably why they wouldn't answer the question about contracts.

2) Why would the Bears fire these guys after next year, when they didn't fire them this year?

3) Since when have the Bears done the logical thing?

4) There's a fair chance they get shut out of the quarterback carousel.

5) If they draft a QB in the first, it's fairly likely Foles is your starter to begin the season. Then the rookie takes over at some point during the season. Remember that there's no in-person rookie minicamp, no offseason OTAs, etc., this year. It's all expected to be virtual.