• Wait and see

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This MF has no quit. When I think of Trubs the two words that come to mind are PRIDE and DESIRE. Trubisky is playing the football like we always wanted him too. Now that Nagy is out of the way, OC Lazor is calling plays to his strengths and he's balling. Strong run game and PA plays. I am fully back on the Mitchy Mitch train. I don't like it, but he's the best the Bears have this year and likely next year too if the Bears make that a possibility. I hope he beats the fucc out of the Pack next week. Bear down and buckle up, lads

giphy.gif

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
This MF has no quit. When I think of Trubs the two words that come to mind are PRIDE and DESIRE. Trubisky is playing the football like we always wanted him too. Now that Nagy is out of the way, OC Lazor is calling plays to his strengths and he's balling. Strong run game and PA plays. I am fully back on the Mitchy Mitch train. I don't like it, but he's the best the Bears have this year and likely next year too if the Bears make that a possibility. I hope he beats the fucc out of the Pack next week. Bear down and buckle up, lads

giphy.gif
Welcome home mf i saved a seat for ya

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I never got off brother! I walked way back to the caboose though and thought about double doinking myself off the cliff several times. But I didn't.

I even hope Nagy does well if he's back. Playoff Beara Baby!!!!!Wooooooooooooooo

chooo chooo motherfucker

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Mitch might be dumb af but he is also a baller. Love to root for ballers who ball out, no matter how dumb af they are.

Not dumb but tone-deaf when it comes to the QB thing. I bet he got A's in meterology.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I never got off the bandwagon, I cheer for him to succeed, but there is a large enough sample size to see he will never be any better than a bottom tier NFL starter.

Sure, if nagy builds a scheme around him in the offseason and we draft a little bit more OL to make monty a feature top 5 NFL back, then mitch has a shot to have a season like 2018 again. Other than that...he is what he is.

He's a guy you can win with, but rarely win because of. You also rarely lose because of him, I guess.