• No

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Wait and see

Votes: 25 32.5%

• Total voters

msadows

Liked Posts:
Quality of opponent dumbass.

Thats cute, we faced crappy defenses the last 55 years too, no?

Doesn't matter the opponent, 30+ in 4 straight games is impressive and what a real NFL offense should be doing against bad opponents.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everything the Bears do should go toward a singular goal: Getting their long-term answer at QB.

Trubisky ain’t it.

Is he a better option next year than other quick fixes, especially considering the Bears don’t have a high draft pick?

Maybe. Maybe not.

But every year you keep him, you’re holding off on a full commitment to find your answer, to find your guy who will deliver you a Super Bowl.

It's like people forgot that we played the Packers with Mitch starting 4 weeks ago and going into the 4th quarter it was 41-10.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Its pretty simple, your hatred for mitch is too much for you to enjoy a quality victory.

Just like jay cutler fans would make excuses for all his issues, you're making excuses every time the bears play well on offense now.

Pretty funny.

Reactions: Myk

msadows

Liked Posts:
It's like people forgot that we played the Packers with Mitch starting 4 weeks ago and going into the 4th quarter it was 41-10.

We didn't forget.

We just know it would be worse under foles.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is a Mitch homer thread only and anyone else can leave.

Thanks

jts1207

Liked Posts:

The fanboys are out in full force. Doesn't matter....he can't beat the Packers. His only game against a winning team was the Pack and he got smoked

msadows

Liked Posts:
We woulda lost harder with the other guy....lmfao.

Whata thing to gloat about.

It's not gloating man.

It's the fact foles was god awful. He was terrible today as well. He's just not a good QB, really never has been. He had two good games in the playoffs to win a SB and it defined his career, outside of that he's been pretty god awful.

Sure, he's more accurate than mitch, but that doesn't matter when his pocket presence is god awful due to being smacked around and seeing ghosts.

The majority of the fanbase were tired of seeing foles play like trash and wanted mitch in weeks before he finally got a start. As bad as the bears were under mitch the last 2.5 years with nagy, that 7 game stretch with foles was the worst bears offense ive seen in my lifetime....

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He's a different man now. Locked in

buccaniers_bears_football_79063540_1_e1539986023495.0.jpg

msadows

Liked Posts:
Once again, I above all care whats best for the team to win.

Foles ain't it. He never was it. Nagy tried to prove mitch wasn't it by getting foles.

Mitch still ain't it, but at least it made nagy figure out that HE's a major issue and not just who is behind center. If that alone is the sole benefit of this 4 game stretch, then I'm a happy camper.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Mitch still isn't a good qb. The team has no chance of a super bowl with him. If built appropriately and schemed right the team can be a playoff team with him obviously, but against legitimate defenses he will always get railed. Hes not smart. Makes stupid plays and still can't read a defense. With that I am fine if they want to bring him back for a year or two until they can find a real solution.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hey, I'm rooting for the guy. He's very likable.

But I'm like 90% the rug pull is coming...lol.
Listen, I've pretty much hated Mitch since 2018 but I can't ignore what he is doing currently. IDGAF who it is against. The team is winning with him and they are playing like a playoff team. Nagy completely fucked Mitch and Pace fucked the QB situation so all we can do is jump on and ride the train. I hope Mitch stomps the fuck outta the Pack next week.