Why Fields hasnt been traded yet

WookieOnRitalin

Liked Posts:
You know...

One thing the Bears could do is draft MHJ at 1 and then go McCarthy at 9. That would really flip the draft. I really like this environment of having no idea what the Bears are going to do. Regardless, it is going to bring some entertainment to the draft especially if Fields is not dealt before then.

Get your popcorn ready...

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Breer reported that the Giants have talked to teams in the top 3 to move up.

Ain't making a move with Washington because they're in the division and New England has Jacoby as their bridge QB and that's it.

Bears/Giants talk will start to heat up to pressure Washington to make the first call with us - then we trade back again to NYG and have our pick of Nabers/Rome and then a DE at 9. Owning the 2025 firsts for both of the NFC East bottom dwellers would be fucking nice.
It may happen, all you have to do is look at all the greedy dumb GM's blowing big money and overpaying average guys.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
How could Pudge Poles be so out of touch with what the rest of the league thinks about Fields? Something strange is going on.

Since we’re posting utter bullshit and speculation here - I did read a rando tweet or twat or whatever they’re called that said Pittsburgh called for Fields a while back and Pudge wanted their first, second, and a wide receiver. Maybe he’s as blinded by love as the Fields Fanatics? . . .
For once I mostly agree with you. I seriously doubt Poles is that much out of touch, it may just mean
he doesn't agree with them or has other ideas all together. Guess we'll find out at some point.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
This totally has Georgie's cowardly stench all over it. Can't handle Williams driving the bus instead of him.
I think Warren and Poles are driving the bus, George is in a jump seat in the back just glad he doesn't have to
deal with all the tough decisions while he counts all his money.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
If the Bears were in rebuild mode, they would have already traded Fields for whatever draft picks they could get. But, they are in make the playoffs mode, which means that Poles has to make sure that CW could lead the Bears to the playoffs right away. The current regime doesn't really have 1-2 more seasons of losing while getting a rookie up to speed available to them.
Good points.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
For once I mostly agree with you. I seriously doubt Poles is that much out of touch, it may just mean
he doesn't agree with them or has other ideas all together. Guess we'll find out at some point.
For once, pdx?

You’d do well to agree with the shoopster more often . . .

Moses Moreno

RB1 - VELUS JONES JR
Liked Posts:
Justin hasn't been traded because the Bears aren't shopping him.

PhilEBuster

shoopster - Then. Now. Forever.
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know...

One thing the Bears could do is draft MHJ at 1 and then go McCarthy at 9. That would really flip the draft. I really like this environment of having no idea what the Bears are going to do. Regardless, it is going to bring some entertainment to the draft especially if Fields is not dealt before then.

Get your popcorn ready...
Yeah, that would flip the draft, alright.

You do know that network TV substitutes "flip" for "fvck" when censoring movies, right? . . .

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Has Fields trade value been lower at any point in time than at this moment?

Even backup QB positions are filling up.

If I’m an NFL team, I’d rather spend a draft pick on Michael Penix than give up a draft capital for Fields, and Penix is around QB6.

Crazy.