Why is Jerry Reinsdorf still owner of the Bulls?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
It's not even that. The OP, who I believe is a certified idiot, asked why JR is still the owner. Hou gave an answer to why, and then, two other certified idiots go off on some stupid tangent that has nothing to do with the answer to the original question.

The depths at how stupid this specific forum gets, is mind boggling.

Which is why I don't respond to certain people...they are idiots...and one of them has a groupie named DingDongForce....good grief.

Deng Defense Force

Liked Posts:
Which is why I don't respond to certain people...they are idiots...and one of them has a groupie named DingDongForce....good grief.

I thought the reason you don't respond was because you have me on ignore. Still learning the concept of how ignore works are we?

DingDongForce? Really? It was horribly unfunny when Rory posted it. What made you think it would be funny when you copied it?

I just checked with 2nd graders from 1980 and they also thought it was a pathetic attempt at humor.

The saddest thing about you is 90% of what I have said is the problem with the Bulls in the past is exactly the same as problems you have whined about over and over and over again.

But since I may have agreed with SP94 on something once or twice, your fragile little brain can't handle it so you just created and alternate version of Deng Defense Force in your mind because you can't dispute most of what I say. How else would you be able to sleep at night? You're far too cowadly to ever even dream of actually disputing my post for fear of damaging your fatter than your avatar ego so you just try to steathily lump my name into your rants about other posters and hope it goes unnoticed.

You are a terrible hypocrite.

You are a terrible liar.

You are a terrible poster.

Just quit now before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-cum-in-your-mother-yes-i-do-4df4ce.jpg

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
answer is easy

SSPX0090.jpg

You would have to be a dumb ass to sell the Bulls one of the NBA teams that actually draw a ton of revenue(even if they sucked they would still draw).

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
answer is easy

SSPX0090.jpg

You would have to be a dumb ass to sell the Bulls one of the NBA teams that actually draw a ton of revenue(even if they sucked they would still draw).

Sorry bruh, I don't think Jerry will sell you the Bulls for 5 grand so that's definately not the answer.
That barely covers the price for group bulls tickets with good seats and a meal for the group for just 1 game now. :shrug:

I wouldn't sell either when the Bulls profit margin is way above fair....but if I was 80 years old like Jerry, I would definately consider it. After all, Jerry is at the age where he won't have full brain function. Therefore, someone could take advantage of him and swindle the Bulls from him much cheaper later and rip him off.....For that reason, if I was Jerry I would sell and give my full attention the the team I really love, The SoX....That way the Sox's chances at winning another World Series increases drastically, as all of big bank Jerrys money, effort and time can be put into the Sox 100%.....He's happy, pockets a lot of money for selling Bulls, wins another world series, While the Bulls chances at a title increase under new ownership & management........EVERYONE WINS....JERRY WINS, THE SOX WIN, THE BULLS WIN, EVERYONE IS HAPPY....in this perfect world of my fantasy.
:troll:
But seriously, Jerry is old and won't be around in 20 years, so its in his best interest to sell the Bulls now while there stock is very high, at its highest ever.
He can then live happily ever after spending his money on whores, booz, and make love to the Sox for the rest of his life.
Why would anyone not be happy for Jerry for that? He could even hire Pax and Gar to be his butler, or personal asswiper.
:shrug:

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought the reason you don't respond was because you have me on ignore. Still learning the concept of how ignore works are we?

DingDongForce? Really? It was horribly unfunny when Rory posted it. What made you think it would be funny when you copied it?

I just checked with 2nd graders from 1980 and they also thought it was a pathetic attempt at humor.

The saddest thing about you is 90% of what I have said is the problem with the Bulls in the past is exactly the same as problems you have whined about over and over and over again.

But since I may have agreed with SP94 on something once or twice, your fragile little brain can't handle it so you just created and alternate version of Deng Defense Force in your mind because you can't dispute most of what I say. How else would you be able to sleep at night? You're far too cowadly to ever even dream of actually disputing my post for fear of damaging your fatter than your avatar ego so you just try to steathily lump my name into your rants about other posters and hope it goes unnoticed.

You are a terrible hypocrite.

You are a terrible liar.

You are a terrible poster.

Just quit now before you make a bigger fool of yourself.
:clap:

He acts like he is the only one that can complain about the Bulls FO. Because you know, he's always right. When other posters go in on mgt. he goes into defend pax/gar mode. He's said everything every other poster has said over the years, but now he's is switching gears, just to be a contrarian.

It's sad.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Okay...just looked at this thread and everyone involved. And I am reading a bunch of lies concerning my stance on this issue. It should be plain.

I have never criticized the Bulls management for not bringing superstars in as one person posted...I criticized dumb Bulls fans for not noticing the Bulls trying to bring in superstars. Stated that constantly...even when said poster goes on senseless rants about Ben Gordon, JR Smith, and even talked up Luol Deng as if he is a superstar. I have pointed out many times that the Bulls have attempted to get Garnett, Kobe, Lebron, Wade, Bosh, inquired about Carmelo and Howard. And when these things are brought up on this forum, the same poster...same dude, accused my of not being positive...not about management, about the players on the team. Now he is negative after months of posting positivity, didn't make sense but it was supposedly positive. Now he changes his stance...and his argument makes even less sense.

Notice that when people were posting about how to better the roster with players like Dwight Howard...this one particular poster was busy posting J.R. Smith's game stats...while he was in China! Now he wants to hunt for star players to put alongside Rose? And he expects GarPax to "get 'er done" with no cap space? GTFOH. Who is the "phoney ass"? My stance never changed.

By the way, Reinsdorf should sell the team because he is getting old? Lol...Michael Reinsdorf pretty much runs the team now. He has slowly taken on more responsibility over the last few years. That includes doing more public relations. THAT is what any smart businessman with a family would consider doing.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Okay...just looked at this thread and everyone involved. And I am reading a bunch of lies concerning my stance on this issue. It should be plain.

I have never criticized the Bulls management for not bringing superstars in as one person posted...I criticized dumb Bulls fans for not noticing the Bulls trying to bring in superstars. Stated that constantly...even when said poster goes on senseless rants about Ben Gordon, JR Smith, and even talked up Luol Deng as if he is a superstar. I have pointed out many times that the Bulls have attempted to get Garnett, Kobe, Lebron, Wade, Bosh, inquired about Carmelo and Howard. And when these things are brought up on this forum, the same poster...same dude, accused my of not being positive...not about management, about the players on the team. Now he is negative after months of posting positivity, didn't make sense but it was supposedly positive. Now he changes his stance...and his argument makes even less sense.

Notice that when people were posting about how to better the roster with players like Dwight Howard...this one particular poster was busy posting J.R. Smith's game stats...while he was in China! Now he wants to hunt for star players to put alongside Rose? And he expects GarPax to "get 'er done" with no cap space? GTFOH. Who is the "phoney ass"? My stance never changed.

By the way, Reinsdorf should sell the team because he is getting old? Lol...Michael Reinsdorf pretty much runs the team now. He has slowly taken on more responsibility over the last few years. That includes doing more public relations. THAT is what any smart businessman with a family would consider doing.

LoL
My JRSmith, Ben Gordon and Loul Deng rants were only sarcasm to get under the skin of the easily trolled ones like yourself. :troll:

I think Loul is okay and making stats, but when more investigated into the science of Dengism, I found along time ago that he kind of sucks....and dribbling a basketball is an important skill that's a must have in the NBA....somthing Deng doesn't have.

Ben Gordon would of been very convienient to have around the last couple seasons.....
But of course I know he was never going to be a Bull again.
I am admittedly still a little pissed at Paxson for letting him go.
What's wrong with that...its my opinion.

And as far as the JR Smith episodes by yours truely, I was serious as hell in the beginning and authentically felt that he was the perfect piece at the time to add to our roster and it was very possible to aquire his services....unfortunatly standpatpax didn't feel the same way, even though Gar Foreman showed quite a bit of interest for a few months and then it died.
My only crime was after I realized how the thought of Smith being a Bull really pissed some of you off, I thought id rub it in hard to drive the weak hearted crazy....my bad..

Let me ask you somthing Hue, when is the last time I even brought up JRSmith?
Some of you brought his name up way more than me the last few months....I let the Smith dream die when he came back in signed with NY......you guys are the one that keeps bringing Smith up, not me.....TRUTH

Thanks for your time, and have a pleasant day Hue.

Godbless, and Go Bulls. :smug:

Last edited:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
:clap:

He acts like he is the only one that can complain about the Bulls FO. Because you know, he's always right. When other posters go in on mgt. he goes into defend pax/gar mode. He's said everything every other poster has said over the years, but now he's is switching gears, just to be a contrarian.

It's sad.

I haven't said much of anything you've said over the years...which you wouldn't know about what I have said over the years, you showed up barely a year ago??? And I don't agree with much of anything you say because you are a basketball Special person.

"Rondo is a scrub", "Lebron isn't top 5 in basketball", "Pippen was the first point-forward", "Bynum? He's decent and has a lot of upside, but I don't want him here."

When have I agreed with any of this dumb shit? Its not about me being a contrarion, its about you not being very bright, and only showing up to do your best Buzz Killington imitation. You knock anyone who suggests improving the roster using superstars. Most don't want mediocrity like you do.

Maybe you watched too much of those loser Bulls teams from 10 years ago...you might like that kind of party...I don't.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Fine, pretend to ignore me.
I'm being kind, generous, caring and sharing as I just answered your questions.
Your welcome.

Sincerely, have a nice day Hue. :beerbang:

Grumpy old man you.

Last edited:

whitesoxman77

Jr. White Sox GM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry bruh, I don't think Jerry will sell you the Bulls for 5 grand so that's definately not the answer.
That barely covers the price for group bulls tickets with good seats and a meal for the group for just 1 game now. :shrug:

I wouldn't sell either when the Bulls profit margin is way above fair....but if I was 80 years old like Jerry, I would definately consider it. After all, Jerry is at the age where he won't have full brain function. Therefore, someone could take advantage of him and swindle the Bulls from him much cheaper later and rip him off.....For that reason, if I was Jerry I would sell and give my full attention the the team I really love, The SoX....That way the Sox's chances at winning another World Series increases drastically, as all of big bank Jerrys money, effort and time can be put into the Sox 100%.....He's happy, pockets a lot of money for selling Bulls, wins another world series, While the Bulls chances at a title increase under new ownership & management........EVERYONE WINS....JERRY WINS, THE SOX WIN, THE BULLS WIN, EVERYONE IS HAPPY....in this perfect world of my fantasy.
:troll:
But seriously, Jerry is old and won't be around in 20 years, so its in his best interest to sell the Bulls now while there stock is very high, at its highest ever.
He can then live happily ever after spending his money on whores, booz, and make love to the Sox for the rest of his life.
Why would anyone not be happy for Jerry for that? He could even hire Pax and Gar to be his butler, or personal asswiper.
:shrug:
:soxwin:?????? I'm down

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This thread is why I post less and less in the Bulls forum.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
I am confused by this. I understand that "terrible poster" means "bad at posting", but I don't understand what is meant by "terrible liar" and "terrible hypocrite". Does that also mean he is "bad at lying" and "bad at being a hypocrite"?

Anyway, my take on this thread is that this entire forum is borderline Special person. Not really a complaint on my end, more of an observation. SP94, Rami, Glide, Ding Dong...the list is endless. The above posting is typical. The people here are too stupid to actually have a thought-provoking NBA posting...but they will take the time to craft a 5 paragraph essay to flame someone...then the same idiots will thank THAT posting....and criticize the person who was trying to discuss the issue.

Excuse me.

HEY!!!!, KEEP ME OUT OF YOUR LIST.......I BELONG IN MY OWN CATAGORY AMONGST NO OTHER HERE.

AND BESIDES, I POST PLENTY INTELLIGENT OPINIONS AND FACTS REGARDING THE BULLS AND BASKETBALL ALL THE TIME.
UNFORTUNATLY, you only dwell on my extra activity that I throw in as a bonus here to go along with my pure geniusness. :shrug:

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
But even aside from your posting, you also "thank" the idiots/trolls in this forum like Glide2k4eva when he makes a baseless, flame-filled Special person posting. So you are still condoning this Special person troll-like behavior if in fact you do not directly participate.

Lol

I admit I give too many thank yous away without justice.
But I feel sorry for dummys somtimes and throw them a thank you or too to make them feel like they belong among intelligent messageboard messiahs like myself.

Therefore I have become a friend to the friendless which makes me a saint in the eyes of the good lord. :troll:

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't blame Reinsdorf for next season being a lost cause. Derrick Rose's injury is the reason for that.

Is Mohammed+Radmanovic+Belinelli+Teague+Butler's minutes increasing a step-down from Asik+Brewer+Korver+Watson? At least next season- yes. But the most important thing was to keep the core of players together (Rose+Deng+Noah+Gibson+Boozer (yes, Boozer) and that is done. They also managed to cut costs which is also important.

The GM/GM's should rightfully be called out on losing Asik for nothing when they could've gotten something decent back for him last year. But hind-sight is 20:20. The FO didn't move Asik most likely because they felt he was a valuable back-up for Noah in pursuit of a championship last season. It didn't work out but it's hard to blame them for trying.

Have the Bulls tried to get big names? Yes. Is it Reinsdorf's fault that big name free-agents do not want to come here because of the FO fiasco during the 90's? Possibly.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't blame Reinsdorf for next season being a lost cause. Derrick Rose's injury is the reason for that.

Is Mohammed+Radmanovic+Belinelli+Teague+Butler's minutes increasing a step-down from Asik+Brewer+Korver+Watson? At least next season- yes. But the most important thing was to keep the core of players together (Rose+Deng+Noah+Gibson+Boozer (yes, Boozer) and that is done. They also managed to cut costs which is also important.

The GM/GM's should rightfully be called out on losing Asik for nothing when they could've gotten something decent back for him last year. But hind-sight is 20:20. The FO didn't move Asik most likely because they felt he was a valuable back-up for Noah in pursuit of a championship last season. It didn't work out but it's hard to blame them for trying.

Have the Bulls tried to get big names? Yes. Is it Reinsdorf's fault that big name free-agents do not want to come here because of the FO fiasco during the 90's? Possibly.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
It would be more helpful if you became a brain to the brainless.
I'm not trying to break our peace treaty or anything.
But I have a serious question that I've been wondering about for quite some time now.

How do you manage not to get caught by Rush for posting under 2 different screennames and accounts here?

Please tell me the secret to your amazing skills of cloak and dagger.
I must know.

Must be nice being an exception to the rules.

FirstSparrow or RoreyTimer? :dunno:

Hope your not mad at me for breaking your Devinci Code, but I don't think I'm the only one here that's figured this out.
Sorry bruh.

Have a nice day buddy........or should I say buddies? :smug:

PEACE BE WITH YOU SIR. Or should I say sir's?

I'm so confused now.
:obama:

Last edited: