dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
We have plenty of offensive weapons and a veteran QB that's shown he can win games in this league.

ARob
Mooney
Graham
Kmet
Monty
Cohen
D.Williams

Yeah the o-line isn't gonna be one of the best in the league but we get J.Daniels back and Ifedi played well at RT to finish the year and maybe we still add in the draft or free agency to not only the o-line but at WR.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
as long as R. pace is optimistic, what do you care?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
We have plenty of offensive weapons and a veteran QB that's shown he can win games in this league.

ARob
Mooney
Graham
Kmet
Monty
Cohen
D.Williams

Yeah the o-line isn't gonna be one of the best in the league but we get J.Daniels back and Ifedi played well at RT to finish the year and maybe we still add in the draft or free agency to not only the o-line but at WR.
So, The Bears have a washed up from his peak of average QB that is 24-40 the last 5 seasons, a bunch of unproven, injured, or older weapons, a shitty offensive line that is getting those same shitty players back, and a grade A horseshit clueless playcalling HC that just proclaimed himself playcalling emperor for next season.

Oh and a GM, that wouldn't know a good QB if he rubbed his penis against him.

What's not to be optimistic about?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If they had done something significant to fix the offensive line I'd have them winning the division.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
this is low even for you. when pace is gone will you stop posting? follow him to whatever CFL team he works for

I'm a Bears fan junior and have been for over 40 years so take your little few years of being a Bears fan and shove it up your wide asshole. LOL

I should of known you'd be the first one in here posting something negative to derail a positive thread. Clown.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'll be optimistic if they trade up in the first round to take one of the top 5 QB's.

Outside of that this is just a wasted season in NFL hell.

Their offense will be better, and should be better, but it won't matter because Andy Dalton isn't good enough. He's just a waste of a year at the position.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm a Bears fan junior and have been for over 40 years so take your little few years of being a Bears fan and shove it up your wide asshole. LOL

Not a football post and incredibly juvenile for someone that is over 40 years old.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I should of known you'd be the first one in here posting something negative to derail a positive thread. Clown.
I thought u were in your early teens lol. Wow

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Interesting way to spend a Saturday eh.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

you really think i’m the first one posting something negative? i can guess what you would have scored on the SAT with one hand cant i?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'll be optimistic if they trade up in the first round to take one of the top 5 QB's.

Outside of that this is just a wasted season in NFL hell.

Their offense will be better, and should be better, but it won't matter because Andy Dalton isn't good enough. He's just a waste of a year at the position.

You good with the cost it would take to move up if it's not for our guy Wilson? I like Fields and Jones but it sure will cost a lot to take another swing at QB not knowing if that QB will be able to be helped along having this Nagy clown behind him.