Why people hate the Cardinals....

chibears55

Liked Posts:
so glad the redsox won game 1, i would like nothing more for this series to be over in 4 games so we can get started with the off season...

these 2 teams do nothing for me as far as excitement wise.. i would of preferred to see the dodgers and tigers matchup with both their pitching and good hitters..
i think what we saw in game 1 with the redsox kikn the cardinals ass is pretty much what were going to see in this matchup...

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Through the years, the Cardinals have crushed the dreams of every fan base whose team has gotten in their way.2 After tonight, the Cardinals will have played more postseason games in the last 25 months (44) than the Royals have played in their 45-year history (43).

And all along, their fans deny that the Cardinals are ruining it for the rest of us, that they've become the Evil Empire on the Mississippi. I mean, no one likes the Yankees, either, but at least Yankees fans are frank about it: They want all the wins. They don't really care that your team hasn't given its fans anything to cheer about since Ronald Reagan was president. There's an honesty to their avarice.

Cardinals fans want to have it both ways: They want to win every year and they want the rest of us to like them, too. Here's a news flash: There's no room for magnanimity in a dynasty. Cardinals fans are like the high school starting quarterback who steals your girlfriend but then wants to take you out for ice cream afterward to prove there are no hard feelings. The hell with them.
http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9872298/how-cardinals-became-baseball-model-franchise