1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Must you befriend the most annoying dullard on every site you frequent?

You don't want to know how waldo bribed him.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
Peopl don't have to like me on here but people love me in LIFE.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's why so you spend so much time with them and are hardly ever on here?

I'm on here when I'm bored and I really don't hang with them because I don't party and drink. Everybody likes me at work (it's only McDonalds) and I make that SHIT job fun and not boring. I always make people laugh and I always get compliments. I can make someone laugh ast any time, not jokes, just what I do. I also, don't really like to hang around because I've the expansion spand of a ADD person. Which is bad. I get bored so easy from anything. That's why I don't go to movies, etc. But, the worse thing is I don't party or drink because of SEVERE migranes and that prohibits me to stay out late. I can't even work at night because of that reason. I threw up at work about 50-60 times in a little less than 3 years. Sounds fun. doesn't it? lol.

No, it does suck, I hate it and need to find a way to get over it but it's not the worse thing. Oh well....

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm on here when I'm bored and I really don't hang with them because I don't party and drink. Everybody likes me at work (it's only McDonalds) and I make that SHIT job fun and not boring. I always make people laugh and I always get compliments. I can make someone laugh ast any time, not jokes, just what I do. I also, don't really like to hang around because I've the expansion spand of a ADD person. Which is bad. I get bored so easy from anything. That's why I don't go to movies, etc. But, the worse thing is I don't party or drink because of SEVERE migranes and that prohibits me to stay out late. I can't even work at night because of that reason. I threw up at work about 50-60 times in a little less than 3 years. Sounds fun. doesn't it? lol.

No, it does suck, I hate it and need to find a way to get over it but it's not the worse thing. Oh well....

Just when I thought you couldn't get more annoying, you prove me wrong. Big time.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls

eat some mushrooms. clear up those headaches real good. :yep: :shifty:

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats

What the fuck is an expansion spand? And don't fucking say shit about ADD.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What the fuck is an expansion spand? And don't fucking say shit about ADD.

hahaha that reminds me of this..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ytbI5L_ZNU]YouTube - Tourettes Guy - Total[/ame]