Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Just when I thought you couldn't get more annoying, you prove me wrong. Big time.

I don't see an issue with his post.

I kinda know what Waldo goes through though. I feel like I'm not liked much at Palehosed (with the exception of a few posters) and errone things I'm an idiot over there but IRL I'm well liked by most people I frequent.

icondarinsz3.gif

It is what it is though.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
I don't see an issue with his post.

I kinda know what Waldo goes through though. I feel like I'm not liked much at Palehosed (with the exception of a few posters) and errone things I'm an idiot over there but IRL I'm well liked by most people I frequent.

icondarinsz3.gif

It is what it is though.

"Expansion Spand" is an issue.

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
I'm on here when I'm bored and I really don't hang with them because I don't party and drink. Everybody likes me at work (it's only McDonalds) and I make that SHIT job fun and not boring. I always make people laugh and I always get compliments. I can make someone laugh ast any time, not jokes, just what I do. I also, don't really like to hang around because I've the expansion spand of a ADD person. Which is bad. I get bored so easy from anything. That's why I don't go to movies, etc. But, the worse thing is I don't party or drink because of SEVERE migranes and that prohibits me to stay out late. I can't even work at night because of that reason. I threw up at work about 50-60 times in a little less than 3 years. Sounds fun. doesn't it? lol.

No, it does suck, I hate it and need to find a way to get over it but it's not the worse thing. Oh well....

So let me get this straight, you can't hang out with people because you get bored so easily yet you can be on here as much as you are and not get bored? BS.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
So let me get this straight, you can't hang out with people because you get bored so easily yet you can be on here as much as you are and not get bored? BS.

Or, if it's true... That's just sad. Real life should be less boring than a forum. He must have no damn life at all, or an education for that matter.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I do get bored on here eaisly and I then go outside. But, I work way more now and that takes up a lot of time.